Dapper looking

Vovegog

Because it kicks ass, lol. With the boots and jetpack I can actually fly just as fast as I would with a Swiftwolf's (which I can't yet make), and the diamond pants is just for armor really. The sword, well... It's flashy when turned on and does a huge amount of damage!

And the goggles they speak for themselves I think (I mean.. LOOK AT THEM!).

Just give me a full set instead of a bit of everything.

Quantumsuit, nanosuit, gem armour, thaumium or void armour, anything except vanilla and bronze armour.

This is why I wish Technic had armor stands. The end-game armors for the various mods seem like good goals, and I'd love to be able to create an armory with one of each armor and weapon in the pack.

This is why I wish Technic had armor stands. The end-game armors for the various mods seem like good goals, and I'd love to be able to create an armory with one of each armor and weapon in the pack.

http://www.minecraftdl.com/armor-stand-mod/ Install this (Minecraft forum is down, so downloading from that site isn't possible ATM) and install the mod into Technic yourself.

Yeah, I'm lazy.

If it's the type of mod I'm thinking about you should only have to unzip the modpack.zip and drop the armor stand zip file in there and you would be done! YOU LAZY BASTARD! lol, I'm sorry, I don't mean that there are a few mods I would like to have as well, but I'm too lazy to install them myself, though I know how ;p

You are not alone!

Yep, the armor stand from Risugami needs to be in the .jar, in this case, the modpack.jar.

There is another armor stand mod, which has armor stands that can hold items and you can choose what the statue is. Search for "minecraft mod Statues 1.2.5".

I recommend using CraftingTableII(I) to craft it, because one of the recipies is the same as the iron spear recipe.