Railcraft Tekkit recipes help

Wow. Allow me to point you towards: Don't be a dickbag (A bag of dicks) =)

The Railcraft wiki is updated to the the most recent version, which utilises the rolling machine. It doesn't list Tekkit compatible recipes for rails anywhere.

Please ive tried for a long time trying to find recipes for railcraft vanilla powered rails and it doesn't seem to work and the recipe for rolling machine doesnt work. Can someone help me??

That recipe uses gold ingots instead of the "Rail" parts. Most other recipes are similar.

To get a full list you can build yourself a Railbed and use the in game recipe browser (press U) to see all the types of rail you can make. =)

Wooden Railbeds are for regular rail, Stone are for the special high speed rail that Railcraft introduces.

Allow me to remind you that this place isn't a democracy. Allow me to also remind you that trying to point out the rules thread to the admins who write and enforce the rules is a weird sort of irony. =) =)

Allow me to point out that nobody is calling for demands or a democracy, but rather expressing their distaste for the breaking of your own rules. Democratically speaking, nobody has to be here or follow your rules, so if you choose to be a bag of dicks, then some of us might feel like adding contribution to the decay of a community that you tried so half-heatedly to build. The question is not whether we are welcome here, but if we want to be here. Nobody should have to apologize for a question like Kamikazi's.

• Forum Administrators

NEI is your friend. Simply go to the bottom of your inventory, yeah? The black bar? Its exactly like using Google. Type in 'rail' in that. You should get some rails on the right side of your screen. Click on the item you want to know the recipe of, and hit 'r' on your keyboard.

Allow me to point out that nobody is calling for demands or a democracy, but rather expressing their distaste for the breaking of your own rules. Democratically speaking, nobody has to be here or follow your rules, so if you choose to be a bag of dicks, then some of us might feel like adding contribution to the decay of a community that you tried so half-heatedly to build. The question is not whether we are welcome here, but if we want to be here. Nobody should have to apologize for a question like Kamikazi's.

So you really think he should be grateful that you so graciously choose to come here, and bless the forums with your presence?

• Forum Administrators

You are incorrect though, people DO have to follow our rules, otherwise we remove them from the community. Everyone has their opinions, but this 'half-hearted' community is actually coming along quite nicely. This 'decay' you talk about is places like The MCForums, or the Yogscast forums. Those places are half-hearted decaying communities.

I don't get why you think Kamikazi has to apologize, he wasn't punished or anything, I was just pointing out the irony of pointing out to someone with absolute power that they are breaking the rules that they wrote and that they enforce. If you don't "get" why that's ironic then I'm not exactly sure what to tell you.

So now, allow me to point out to you, dear sneakytouchy, that you are personally not welcome here. You are a dick, and we'd rather not have people like you contributing to the decay of our little half-hearted cesspool. Now I will selectively remove you from this community, and nobody will care. :)

lol >.> I do understand the irony. Also, in the very same rules thread: "Not really a rule, but backseat modding just makes you look like an annoying dick." Cheap Shot has your back. ;D

You do a pretty good job administrating and moderating these forums so they don't turn into a cesspool like the minecraft forums. Most of the time, people asking questions like this need to be told to RTFM, but in this case the Railcraft wiki is totally unhelpful so your initial post came off as a little mean.

Anyway, this thread has been derailed enough.. does Tekkit 2.0 have an updated version of Railcraft? I would probably just set the config option to keep the current "old style recipes" but it would help new players if the content lined up with the documentation. =)