Chunk Loaders (Teleport Tethers)

Hey guys! I've been having some trouble and for some reason Chunk loaders arnt working on my Dedicated Tekkit server. I'v placed one down right next to my condenser and when I log off and back on nothing has happend... In tekkit 2 I would log off go sleep and wake up with like 8 dark matter.

They are enabled in the server config (Block teleport Tethers enabled true) I think that is what is said. Any suggestions?

Hey guys! I've been having some trouble and for some reason Chunk loaders arnt working on my Dedicated Tekkit server. I'v placed one down right next to my condenser and when I log off and back on nothing has happend... In tekkit 2 I would log off go sleep and wake up with like 8 dark matter.

They are enabled in the server config (Block teleport Tethers enabled true) I think that is what is said. Any suggestions?

I used ChunkLoaders back in 2.1.1. The new Teleport Tethers don't seem to work at all, as you have observed. Railcraft's World Anchors do work and they work even better than the old ChunkLoaders, so use those. They keep EVERYTHING in the chunk loaded, not just machines, just as if a player were standing there. They're also more expensive to make, which is good IMO.

I used ChunkLoaders back in 2.1.1. The new Teleport Tethers don't seem to work at all, as you have observed. Railcraft's World Anchors do work and they work even better than the old ChunkLoaders, so use those. They keep EVERYTHING in the chunk loaded, not just machines, just as if a player were standing there. They're also more expensive to make, which is good IMO.

Oh wow, thank you so much. I never really knew what the world anchors did. Just thanks :D

The teleport tethers are suppose to work the same as the anchors now since they both use forge's new chunk loading system. But it appears that the tethers are bugged currently and their for are not working right. To me the tethers are better as you have the F9 feature with them but with rei's mini map you can just show the chunk grid.