Vertical Redstone

I am in dire need of this mod that I found. It's called vertical redstone and I bet you can guess what it does. I need to add this to my tekkit server, but I can't every time I add it to my client, I get "This server requires you to have modloader installed." I am not new to modding, hacking, ect. but with this, I am at a loss. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

I am in dire need of this mod that I found. It's called vertical redstone and I bet you can guess what it does. I need to add this to my tekkit server, but I can't every time I add it to my client, I get "This server requires you to have modloader installed." I am not new to modding, hacking, ect. but with this, I am at a loss. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Dude... Just use Redpower alloy cables. Why have an extra mod that does exact the same? I don't see the point here.

P.S.: Tekkit server doesn't use modloader anymore... It uses the modloader of Forge.

Dude... Just use Redpower alloy cables. Why have an extra mod that does exact the same? I don't see the point here.

P.S.: Tekkit server doesn't use modloader anymore... It uses the modloader of Forge.

Oh! I completely missed those! Thank you so much! Now how would you go about adding other mods? I always get the same error no matter what mod i try to install...

Edit: I am not using the wrong version BTW

Oh! I completely missed those! Thank you so much! Now how would you go about adding other mods? I always get the same error no matter what mod i try to install...

Edit: I am not using the wrong version BTW

Odds are the error is from overlapping item id's you're going to have to change them and make sure you're players update there ID's to match. You can use NEI to export a list of unused ID's then read the console error and find the ID that need's changing. Most mod's have a config to change the ID so fairly simple just time consuming.

Also posting the error code would help lol

No, do not change IDs if you are trying to connect to a server. your IDs need to be the same.

If you're getting the message that yo udon't have modloader, that means one of two things:

Nothing is installed OR you are trying to connect to the server with a different version of tekkit.

No, do not change IDs if you are trying to connect to a server. your IDs need to be the same.

If you're getting the message that yo udon't have modloader, that means one of two things:

Nothing is installed OR you are trying to connect to the server with a different version of tekkit.

He's trying to add mods and getting an error read the post odd's are its conflicting item id's lol

You read the post. he's added it to his server and is trying to add it to his client. If he were having conflicting IDs, he'd crash with

"error when adding block.blah at 156, 156 is occupied by otherblock.blah"