Calling all artist for a special request for a friend

Guys, I need your help. My friend's birthday is coming up July 13, and there is something special I want to do for his birthday. I am not a very wealthy person at all, so usually the things I give have to revolve around my talents. My friend has an RP character that he made, and respected for years, ever since we were in sixth grade. Yeah, yeah, I know, but I don't care. I really need help form you all, and it would mean so much to you all, if you could help me out. SO this is what I plan to do:

I want to make a musical tribute to this Character, Sirnando Jordan, for his birthday. I am creating a theme for him, and a tribute to commit to his memory, carrying through through his life, up to the point he sacrificed himself to save not only his friends, but his wife Claire. I know this doesn't make much sense, but I really could use your help. This would mean a lot to me, and I have nothing other to give, but my thanks, and my gratitude. I have nothing else to give. I want to create this tribute, using the song I have created, with a bunch of art depicting this character.

Here's the problem:

I can't draw worth a damn, but I really want to do this, this is where I need your help. Please, I'm begging yes, but I know there are very talented people here. I would like you all to create art revolving around Sirnando Jordan. If I can describe him, and his friends/wife can any of you let me know if you could help me? Please, this will mean more to me than you could possibly imagine, and the story behind this means more than I could possibly explain. If you can do this for me, all of you, I would like a compilation of art, from all styles, from all peoples.

Please, this would mean more than you can possibly imagine.

Below is the description of Sirnando

Sirnando Jordan is a tall, skinny mage born in New York in 2006. He specializes in all magics, but no matter what the spell may be his magic color is ALWAYS blue.

He has black, shoulder length hair that either covers one eyes, or parts in the middle. He has very very bright blue eyes that sometimes glow unnaturally, but even when they do not glow they are still a very bright blue.

He always wears black, sporting a black skin tight shirt black jeans, biker boots, finger less gloves, and a black leather over coat that often drags the floor behind him when he walks, ALTHOUGH, he wears all types of clothing, from suits to casual wear, just keep in mind, its ALWAYS black, no matter what

If his leg is exposed, there is a blue flaming dragon tattooed on his right leg.

He has two moods. Either extremely happy and buoyant, or dark, and extremely depressed.

* I would like arts of both types*

He is extremely defensive of his friends and his wife, and would and did die for them.

He once had a son, Mathew, that was killed during an assassination attempt on his life. Mathew is a spitting image of Sirnando in kid form.

Chaos Sirnando is Sirnando's Nemesis, and fought with him ever since he became an adult. Chaos is the dark form of Sirnando and may be portrayed in any way the artist wishes to do so.

THERE IS ONE EXTRA REQUEST for one that is kind and talented enough to do this:

Sirnando was always a horrible drawer, but before his death he took the time to draw out one, beautifully drawn picture of two of his friends in front of the fortress, which was the base of operations for his group called S.O.L.D.I.E.R (Soldiers of Life, Death, Insanity, and Everything Resurrected) In this picture Sirnando is in between Leon, his step-brother and his best friend James "Tex" Monroe a gunslinger well up in age. This is mandatory, and I would very much like this piece completed for my friend. If you think you can take this task up, post below and I can give you all the details, exactly.

I am uh, I'm crying actually trying to write this, due to personal reasons, the drive to get this done would mean more than you could possibly know. I beg of you all, if you have a strand of drawing abilities, I would very much like this done. Don't be shy, I would like all drawing styles, and all scenes from fighting random monsters, to Sirnando sitting in places, or just random poses. This means more than you think.

Please, let me know if you can do this, this needs to be done quickly as I have to make the movie, create the song and do lots of editing for the pictures, and I would like as many pictures as possible.

Thank you for your time and I truly hope you have read this, as this is very important to me.

If you have any questions about his wife, drawing styles, or ideas, please post them here. If you have completed art post it on here as well.

I wish you all the best of luck, and thank you ahead of time for the great service you have done me. You will never know how much this means to me.

lol art wut iz dat?

Anyway, yeah, I agree with King, not many of us here are good artists, if any. Not really the place to go for something like that. Cheapshot is probably the best out of us all, and if you have seen his comics, you probably wouldn't go to him anyway. I hope you are able to get this commission done. Also, you may have to pay for it. I think most artists would like some sort of monetary gain for making something like that.

butt hank you

Donno why this means so much to you or why it's so important but *thread stickied*

Thank you but you didn't have to sticky this, I do appreciate it. Its important do to the memories it carries I guess. It's based on thirteen year RP, that carried us from middle school on. Believe me, when the schools tell you the same thing, time and time again, you have to do something to keep from going bat-shit insane. Not to mention it strengthened our friendship a lot as well.

Also, because of what was said earlier, I do understand but if the post (er, wall O' text) was read, I welcome ALL art styles, I'm not looking for something specific, I'm looking for a gumbo pot of styles, not just a paticular art form. Anyways, I ranted enough I believe. Again, thanks for stickying, I appreciate it.

o3Bes.png

Thank you so much! I don't care what some may think, the design of this is brilliant and it will be added as well as full credit for everything. I appreciate this cheap, I really do. I know your busy and the fact you took time out to make this, thank you. It means a lot!

Valkon, this is amazing, I can't believe the effort that was put into the works. I can't say thank you in too many different ways without it becoming repetitive, but its true. I'm just lacking a thesaurus right now is all. This is very well done and the fact people are actually stepping up to help me out here, its simply amazing. Valcon, Cheap, and any others that help, thank you so much. I really wish I was more articulate with words.

unfortunately, I believe you are right. I may have to track another avenue for this butt hank you for your information. It helps a lot.

Butt hank... he he. Anway, I would never have guessed you were the artistic type Valkon. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised.

Also, you're welcome.

Butt hank... he he. Anway, I would never have guessed you were the artistic type Valkon. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised.

Also, you're welcome.

HEY! Butt hank plays a very important part in today's society, you should be ashamed to think of the term like that.

>.>

<.<

(I love my spelling errors from time to time, I didn't even notice that, but there is no way in hell I'm going to correct it now, XD)

HEY! Butt hank plays a very important part in today's society, you should be ashamed to think of the term like that.

>.>

<.<

(I love my spelling errors from time to time, I didn't even notice that, but there is no way in hell I'm going to correct it now, XD)

I have to agree with you on that. My favorite is when I'm trying to type 'sec' as in second, and I type 'sex' instead. I've done that quite a few times.

Sorry for derailing the topic.

• 3 weeks later...