Kickbuttkaleb12!

[1.0.12b]Frenzy Survival[Whitelist][No Banned Items][All Welcome!]

61 posts in this topic

hello i would like to join

IGN  fightingseabee

age 43

skype steve.hallock(fightingseabee)

record maybe in the future

ign: tyler300010 and demon1103 (me and my friend would both like to join)

Will i record: Probably not

In Game Name:ChickenWIng_Boy3

I don´t have Skype.

i don´t record.

Edited by socker123

IGN: _ProbablyGin_

Skype: i dont really use Skype it lowers CPU but i use team speak constantly or discord.

recording: if i adjust well i will maybe start recording on twitch "probablyGin" my account has run into some issues

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MPSisawesome
      Wizzy's Futurecraft is an epic server and modpack filled with tons of stuff to do. Featuring mods like WarpDrive and Lycanite's, there is an incredible diversity. You can cook food, build epic structures, battle monsters, and just survive. Plus, the server will have fun, faction-based PvP events, to liven up the basic PvE of the server. These events will involve Flans and MCHeli weapons, with tons of NPCs on both sides, fighting to the bitter end. Plus, the staff is always ready to help (If they're online) with a great spawn, with all the rules, and several faction bases out in the open. Soon, Custom Bosses and Raids will be implemented, again, to spice up the generic survival aspect. Log on today to join on in! Just watch out for Spitters and Barbarians!
      Link to modpack:
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/wizzycats-futurecraft.770485
      IP:
      192.99.17.201:25600
    • By Dan Franco
      THE UNITED NETWORK IS A MASSIVE ONLINE COMMUNITY, MADE UP OF SMALLER COMMUNITIES.
      THERE ARE UNITED NETWORK VOLTZ FACTIONS ACROSS A MULTITUDE OF SERVERS AND YOU CAN BECOME APART OF THESE FACTIONS!
      WHY JOIN?
      HERE'S THE BENEFITS TO JOIN THE U.N;

GET ALL THE AMAZING PERKS OF THE UNITED NETWORK MEMBERSHIP   BECOME APART OF A MAJOR COMMUNITY   BECOME A LEADER OF HEAD FACTIONS   START A NEW FACTION WITHIN THE UNITED NETWORK   MAKE NEW FRIENDS ON VOLTZ JOIN FACTION SERVERS
        AND SO MUCH MORE! ENROLL NOW!

• By Phanta
      It's a nether pack. Expect lava.
      Show me the goods! 🡺

• By Cuztopher1e
      I keep getting a memory error when I try to launch Attack of the B Team. The error states that the mod requires 2 gigs of RAM and I only have 1 gig, when in fact my system has 8 gigs. Any ideas how to fix this?

When I click on the "click here" to fix the error - nothing happens.

Thanks in advance!!

I've attached a screenshot below:

Attack of the B Team error.pdf
    • By DamnOhh
      Whenever i download the launcher and try to start it up, i get a blue spinning circle around my cursor, and then nothing. The launcher isn't starting up, there is no sign of it at all. I have the latest version of java and i have tried downloading the launcher multiple times.