Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nsthompson57

texture pack
Sphax Texture Pack

Question

I am having trouble accessing the tekkit classic texture pack folder. When i click it in Minecraft nothing happens, and i cant find it in my library(I am on a Mac).

2 answers to this question

• Similar Content

• By kiloworm
      I've looked and looked for hours but i cant find any useful information on how to install a technic texture pack. every page i find has different information and refers to missing folders. probably outdated. i've used the %appdata% command to find the technic folders but they're inconsistent with what relevant posts i can find. i have no idea. i've tried to search on the forums here for guidance but no luck. i've even gone the normal route and pasted the zip file into the resource folder and it registers enough to be selected but once i click done it crashes. any help is appreciated.
    • By Servant_Girl
      I basically got tired of mining silver, thinking it was tin, and tired of having to mine a block to see if it was tungsten or coal. SO I decided to take matters into my own hands and make a texture pack that very simply changes the ores to me more distinct from each-other, it also makes caves, quarries and ravines a lot more vibrant!
      This 'pack' was make exclusively to compensate for my inability to distinguish ores and its been working out great for me! So even if literally no one else uses this pack, I personally love it and it is for filling is purpose very effectively. So if you have the same problem feel free to download.
      From left to right we have:
      Copper-Tin-Silver-Lead-Ferrous

Now embedded in stone:

Uranium and Tungsten:

Servant's Ores.zip
      Strikes me as silly and to be honest its a little bit frustrating that they would let up upload but let no one download...
      Here's an alternative link. https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.enjin.com/884882/modules/forum/attachments/Servant's+Ores_1505686228.zip
      I do not wish to use Planet Minecraft because I don't want to look like I'm jst adversizing and also because I can't stand the way that site makes you log in again every like three clicks
    • By Gatorceri
      I am looking for the Big Dig patch for Sphax. I am hoping for a x32 version. ANy help will be gladly welcome because I have looked everywhere and found nothing.
    • By xMikyPlay
      ENGLISH: Hello! I'm back with a new package for you! Apparently people have abandoned the Tekkit, and I am here for those people who are looking for a good texture pack for Tekkit. Today I propose the Faithful, as before but fot Tekkit Lite. Good game!
      ITALIAN: Hey! Rieccomi con un nuovo pacchetto per voi! A quanto pare la gente ha abbondonato la Tekkit, e io sono qua per quelle persone che cercano una buona texture pack per la Tekkit. Oggi vi propongo la Faithful, come l'altra volta, solo che è per Tekkit Lite. Buon gioco!
      Texture Pack: DOWNLOAD

• By Aci H
      I was thinking, that a great addition to the Technic Launcher would be a texture pack support. The FTB Launcher has a section where you can chose a texture pack to install on a modpack in a few simple clicks and it just downloads and intalls it in a few seconds instead of you having to find the original download links and download it from there and then waste time looking for and downloading the patches for the specific modpack and then having to manually install it. Who think this would be a great addition?