Tekkit lite Ore distinction pack.

Servant_Girl

I basically got tired of mining silver, thinking it was tin, and tired of having to mine a block to see if it was tungsten or coal. SO I decided to take matters into my own hands and make a texture pack that very simply changes the ores to me more distinct from each-other, it also makes caves, quarries and ravines a lot more vibrant!

This 'pack' was make exclusively to compensate for my inability to distinguish ores and its been working out great for me! So even if literally no one else uses this pack, I personally love it and it is for filling is purpose very effectively. So if you have the same problem feel free to download.

From left to right we have:
Copper-Tin-Silver-Lead-Ferrous

unknown.png

Now embedded in stone:

unknown.png

Uranium and Tungsten:

unknown.png

unknown.png

Servant's Ores.zip

Strikes me as silly and to be honest its a little bit frustrating that they would let up upload but let no one download...

Here's an alternative link. https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.enjin.com/884882/modules/forum/attachments/Servant's+Ores_1505686228.zip

I do not wish to use Planet Minecraft because I don't want to look like I'm jst adversizing and also because I can't stand the way that site makes you log in again every like three clicks

Edited by Servant_Girl