Sign in to follow this  
kiloworm

Cant figure out how to install texture pack

Question

I've looked and looked for hours but i cant find any useful information on how to install a technic texture pack. every page i find has different information and refers to missing folders. probably outdated. i've used the %appdata% command to find the technic folders but they're inconsistent with what relevant posts i can find. i have no idea. i've tried to search on the forums here for guidance but no luck. i've even gone the normal route and pasted the zip file into the resource folder and it registers enough to be selected but once i click done it crashes. any help is appreciated.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Servant_Girl
      I basically got tired of mining silver, thinking it was tin, and tired of having to mine a block to see if it was tungsten or coal. SO I decided to take matters into my own hands and make a texture pack that very simply changes the ores to me more distinct from each-other, it also makes caves, quarries and ravines a lot more vibrant!
      This 'pack' was make exclusively to compensate for my inability to distinguish ores and its been working out great for me! So even if literally no one else uses this pack, I personally love it and it is for filling is purpose very effectively. So if you have the same problem feel free to download.
      From left to right we have:
      Copper-Tin-Silver-Lead-Ferrous

Now embedded in stone:

Uranium and Tungsten:

Servant's Ores.zip
      Strikes me as silly and to be honest its a little bit frustrating that they would let up upload but let no one download...
      Here's an alternative link. https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.enjin.com/884882/modules/forum/attachments/Servant's+Ores_1505686228.zip
      I do not wish to use Planet Minecraft because I don't want to look like I'm jst adversizing and also because I can't stand the way that site makes you log in again every like three clicks
    • By meashling
      Hi i would really appreciate anybody to help me out as i was working on a world for a long time (On tekkit legends) with a quarry, filtering system and i just begun working on my oil purification and energy system when suddenly it started saying not enough allocated memory. I went and check my hard drives but there was more than enough space on every hard drive (Around 30 to 40 gb free on 5 different hard drives) so i relaunch the game and it works this time. I close the game and then open it a couple hours later but every time i try to open it it freezes on the MOJANG title and just sits like that for ages until it finally says (Not responding) on the window. I also tried to download the Sphax pure bd craft texture pack for tekkit legends (x128, with the orignal and the patch for tekkit legends) and i followed a tutorial video on how to do it, it appears on the resource pack page and when i select it and click done the game freezes and crashes every time. Also tekkit classic dosn't work so i was forced to play tekkit legends but i don't mind to much but now NEITHER WORK. Idk what to do and i might have to reinstall the launcher or delete the pack and reinstall it but i don't know how to locate my world and i don't want to start all over again. Please seomeone help me.

Here is my log to help maybe solve the problem

http://pastebin.com/CvNGuwLx

Thanks for your time i would appreciate any help.

k
    • By Gatorceri
      I am looking for the Big Dig patch for Sphax. I am hoping for a x32 version. ANy help will be gladly welcome because I have looked everywhere and found nothing.
    • By zibafu
      Hi, playing the 1.7.10 pack with a mate atm, not been on for a while, Fancy adding a resource pack or shaders to improve the graphics.
      There's only 2 resource packs that I know of, one is sphax, the other being unity, tried them both, unity, didnt really notice anything different, sphax I cant say I'm a fan.
      Are there any other resource packs out there that work with that modpack.  Or how does one get shader packs to work and are there any that work with that modpack ?

Cheers
    • By nsthompson57
      I am having trouble accessing the tekkit classic texture pack folder. When i click it in Minecraft nothing happens, and i cant find it in my library(I am on a Mac).