meashling

Tekkit crashes every time! Resource packs not working

Question

Hi i would really appreciate anybody to help me out as i was working on a world for a long time (On tekkit legends) with a quarry, filtering system and i just begun working on my oil purification and energy system when suddenly it started saying not enough allocated memory. I went and check my hard drives but there was more than enough space on every hard drive (Around 30 to 40 gb free on 5 different hard drives) so i relaunch the game and it works this time. I close the game and then open it a couple hours later but every time i try to open it it freezes on the MOJANG title and just sits like that for ages until it finally says (Not responding) on the window. I also tried to download the Sphax pure bd craft texture pack for tekkit legends (x128, with the orignal and the patch for tekkit legends) and i followed a tutorial video on how to do it, it appears on the resource pack page and when i select it and click done the game freezes and crashes every time. Also tekkit classic dosn't work so i was forced to play tekkit legends but i don't mind to much but now NEITHER WORK. Idk what to do and i might have to reinstall the launcher or delete the pack and reinstall it but i don't know how to locate my world and i don't want to start all over again. Please seomeone help me.

Here is my log to help maybe solve the problem

http://pastebin.com/CvNGuwLx

Thanks for your time i would appreciate any help.

k

1 answer to this question

On 7/14/2016 at 8:12 PM, meashling said:

suddenly it started saying not enough allocated memory

I believe the 'memory' in question is RAM (Random Access Memory) and not Hard Drive disk space.

Try allocating more RAM for your Tekkit Legends client prior to launching it and see if that helps.

~Tech

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By rzcool
      Okay, so I have reinstalled technic a few days ago because I wanted to play a dragon ball mod I saw. I played dragon block c resurrection (only listing names because I feel like it may be important) and a few others mods and I got attached to a server mod, and it worked for a bit, but now, it is the only mod that works. I tried resurrection again and when I press play it will just hide the launcher for a bit and then re-open it. I have downloaded the 64-bit java recently so that may be the result, but currently no mods work besides the server mod (dragon block zero S if it really is important.) Im new to technic and forums over all, so im not sure how to attack files fully so if you need me to do that, please tell me how!
    • By Tex_The_Husky
      Every time i try to click play it will open up the minecraft window show the word mojang and then shut it self off sometimes it will not respond and stay on for a while but it always turns off and its the same thing for any other mod pack can i please get some advice on how to fix it and i have already tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling it.
      crash-2019-07-16_00.45.50-client.txt
    • By Souppey
      I keep trying to run MIANITE REBORN OLD and the mod pack will load to about 28% and says "Pre Initializing Loading Forge Microblocks" and then it will crash. Help bc i wanna play a server with friends. Thank you!!!

pastebin: https://pastebin.com/3gixkwEr
    • By Nyrab
      ummm User data ? 
      [B#407] Analytics Response [runModpack]: 200
      [B#407]  [12:57:34] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
      [B#407]  [12:57:35] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
      [B#407]  [12:57:35] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
      [B#407]  [12:57:35] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.99.40.1614 for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading
      [B#407]  [12:57:35] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_211, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_211
      [B#407]  [12:57:36] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod cofh.asm.LoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: codechicken/lib/asm/ASMInit
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin.<init>(NEICorePlugin.java:18)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.loadCoreMod(CoreModManager.java:501)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.discoverCoreMods(CoreModManager.java:389)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.handleLaunch(CoreModManager.java:221)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupHome(FMLLaunchHandler.java:90)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupClient(FMLLaunchHandler.java:67)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.configureForClientLaunch(FMLLaunchHandler.java:34)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.injectIntoClassLoader(FMLTweaker.java:126)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:115)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: codechicken.lib.asm.ASMInit
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     ... 15 more
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     ... 17 more
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/ERROR] [FML]: An error occurred trying to configure the minecraft home at C:\Users\cliente\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\eramagitechzip for Forge Mod Loader
      [B#407]  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: codechicken/lib/asm/ASMInit
      [B#407]      at codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin.<init>(NEICorePlugin.java:18) ~[NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.120-universal.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
      [B#407]      at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
      [B#407]      at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
      [B#407]      at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
      [B#407]      at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.loadCoreMod(CoreModManager.java:501) ~[modpack.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.discoverCoreMods(CoreModManager.java:389) ~[modpack.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.handleLaunch(CoreModManager.java:221) ~[modpack.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupHome(FMLLaunchHandler.java:90) [modpack.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupClient(FMLLaunchHandler.java:67) [modpack.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.configureForClientLaunch(FMLLaunchHandler.java:34) [modpack.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.injectIntoClassLoader(FMLTweaker.java:126) [modpack.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:115) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
      [B#407]  Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: codechicken.lib.asm.ASMInit
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
      [B#407]      ... 15 more
      [B#407]  Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
      [B#407]      ... 15 more
      [B#407]  Exception in thread "main" [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: codechicken/lib/asm/ASMInit
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin.<init>(NEICorePlugin.java:18)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.loadCoreMod(CoreModManager.java:501)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.discoverCoreMods(CoreModManager.java:389)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.handleLaunch(CoreModManager.java:221)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupHome(FMLLaunchHandler.java:90)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupClient(FMLLaunchHandler.java:67)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.configureForClientLaunch(FMLLaunchHandler.java:34)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.injectIntoClassLoader(FMLTweaker.java:126)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:115)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: codechicken.lib.asm.ASMInit
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     ... 15 more
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     ... 17 more