Turn off CB's Deploader?

Auraelus

I'm attempting to make a Technic Platform modpack, but CB's DepLoader keeps downloading versions older versions of dependencies such as Forge Multipart, causing the game to crash with an error whenever I load it because it needs a newer version. However, upon installing the newer version, CB's DepLoader keeps forcibly downloading the old version of the dependencies, causing the game to crash because there's two versions of the same mod installed. I've tried renaming the file to the same name of the version that CB's DepLoader downloads, but it still downloads a separate copy anyways.

Searched for a few hours on google and I haven't found any way to disable CB's DepLoader yet, does anyone here know how?

Trust the deploader. It downloads the correct versions for the CCC version.

Maybe it's the other way around and the mod requires an older version of Multipart, then. I'm trying to install Extra Utilities for 1.7.10 on my modpack (which is a 1.7.10 modpack, of course). Either way, I'm almost certain the modpack would work with the version of Forge Multipart I'm trying to use - and if not, then I'll just not include Extra Utilities. Is there any way to turn off CB's DepLoader?