Chapiku1

The launcher wont search!

Question

So this is what I get:

Tveršana.JPG

I have attempted turning off my antivirus, restarted the launcher, the internet connection, my computer. My java is up to date. 
What should I do? I want to play the 1.7.10 pack, but that doesn't seem possible!

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DasPanda
      Hey guys, anyone got a good modpack base on nevermine2 with a server download ?
    • By ThatSourMelon
      Is this a bug? I don't know... feel free to move the forum. But I created a mudpack. I put it in drobox and I made it on the Technic Platform. When I search it on the technic launcher I install it, and click play. When Minecraft opens its just vanilla. It does not have a mods option, so its not running forge or something... I have a mods folder, I included modpack.jar, But I have done it a few times (a lot) and it still runs as vanilla. The Mod Pack is called Vanilla Revised and I just put a bunch of client mods in there for stuff. Here is the link to the dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/afx5v05b7ymiahv/Vanilla Revised.zip?dl=1  Can someone look at it for me please and tell me what is wrong? Thx.
    • By zDorg4d0
      When I try to open a modpack the technic closes and after a while it opens again. Any solution?

• By Airborn911
      I am trying to create a custom modpack but everytime I try putting in the direct download link in the Modpack Location prompts me with an error "The Modpack Location you entered is not a valid location.". I've tried uploading it one dropbox, fortunately it works, but with one drive it doesn't work. With onedrive i can easily edit the mods as i can drag the mods in the zip file in one drive, where as with dropbox, i have to reupload the whole thing from scratch everytime i want to add single mod, and that takes HOURS!

I can get the direct download link from one drive by clicking embed on the file from onedrive and copying the link, and replace embed with download, it works when i put the link in my browser, but technic is not accepting the link for some reason, even though it's a direct download.

Any suggestions?