PhoenixTalon

[1.0.12C] APOC B-Team | OPEN SERVER | 24/7 Dedicated Server / Economy / Anti-Grief/Raid Worlds, Faction Worlds, Resource Worlds / Non Pay2Win! Vote inspired network! / Shops / Plots / Custom Plugins / MCMMO / And more!

What do you think of APOC Gaming?   151 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like our servers?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

652 posts in this topic

APOC-Gaming-Network-Logo2_zpssmotkoef.pn

Website: http://apocgaming.org | Server IP: BT.APOCGAMING.ORG

This server is connected to a 1.6.4 Bungee Network & Vanilla 1.6.4 HUB. Adding the domain to your server list will show a red X saying "Non FML Compatible Server" Ignore this. It is compatible. Once logged in you will be able to communicate with everyone from all of our 1.6.4 servers including staff.

For more information on our servers, network, status, wiki's, launchers, pack pages, and more checkout our server page here:

http://apocgaming.org/servers

APOC is a community of gamers and a independently hosted minecraft network. We believe in offering as many choices as possible without restricting gameplay. If your a griefer, raider, like to pvp, or pve, or build stuff in peace, or join a faction and town and conquer your enemies. All of that and more is possible on APOC.

APOC hosts over 26 minecraft servers and grows more everyday. So even if you get bored with one server we have plenty more to offer afterwards. Meet friends and play together across our vast minecraft network.

We have staff members online 24/7 across the whole network that answer tickets and website chat frequently. If you have a problem please report it and we will try our best to help you!

Gameplay Types on APOC:

• Protected Building: Building on our Sanctuary world gives you a griefing, raiding, and pvping free world to make your creations on.
  • Griefing & Raiding: ALL worlds besides Sanctuary, Towny, and Creative are griefing and raiding allowed.
  • Exploring: Go to our Resource world to checkout all of the dungeons our server has to offer.
  • Mining: Resource world is reset monthly to make sure everyone has plenty of ores and resources to harvest. This also makes sure dungeons are fresh and ready to conquer.
  • Survival: All of our worlds but Creative are survival based worlds.
  • Factions: Want to be a part of something bigger? Join a faction with friends and declare war on your enemies in the Factions world. Griefing, Raiding, PVP, ETC are all allowed here.
  • Role Playing: With our custom APOC-RPG plugin, MCMMO, And RPG mods on APOC you have custom gear, mob drops, dungeon spawns, upgradeable effects and auras, skills, and so much more!
  • Economy: Do you like being a merchant? Our server rewards for everything. And we do mean everything! Mining, Killing players or mobs, digging, crafting, enchanting, repairing, smelting, voting, even being online you get rewarded for. With the money from these rewards you can rent or purchase a spawn shop plot and build your own customized store with items you choose with prices you choose. Economy can also be used to trade, buy items at admin shops and player shops, buy claimblocks to claim and protect more land, buy protections for doors, chests, etc. And even fund your faction in its war efforts by controlling more land.

Worlds & Information:

• Spawn: This is our spawn world, we have rules, information, mini-games, admin shops, buyable player shops, etc here for all players to use and access.
  • Resource: This is our mining and exploration world. There is no protections here. Claiming land by personal or faction means is not possible and pvp, griefing, raiding is allowed. Dungeons spawn here and the world is reset monthly to ensure a fresh amount of resources and dungeons are available to players.
  • Sanctuary: This world is the most protected world on our server. You can build what you want and play how you want without worrying about pvp, griefing, or raiding.
  • Factions: As the name suggests this world is for factions only. You can wage war on other factions, claim land, take over land, grief, raid, pvp, etc.
  • Modded Worlds: These worlds are from mods such as GC Moon/Mars, Underdark, Twilight Forest, ETC. No claiming, factions, lwc, towny are allowed here. PVP/Griefing/Raiding is allowed here.

Server Information:

• Server Host: None, Independently hosted on a Dedicated Server.
  • Server Features: Deadlock Detection, Crash Prevention, Lag Spike detection & location, 24/7 Uptime
  • Server Slots: 50+ (Supporters have a VIP slot and can go over the 50 cap)
  • Server Whitelist: No
  • Server Banned Mods: None
  • Server Banned Items: Chunk Loaders
  • Server Gamemode: Survival / Creative
  • Server Plugins: (50+ | Server Moderation plugins not listed) MCMMO, Factions, Towny, Essentials, APOC-Payday, APOC-RPG, APOC-EndReset, WorldGuard, WorldEdit, GriefPrevention, PRISM, iDisguise, ChestShop, UltimateArena, and many more.
  • Server IP: BT.APOCGAMING.ORG
  • Server Website: http://apocgaming.org
  • Server Teamspeak IP: TS.APOCGAMING.ORG

Voting & Rewards:

• Voting n our network is loaded with benefits from instant rewards like exp/economy/diamonds/+more to ranking up and unlocking commands/plugins/homes and much more.
  • For each vote you get instant rewards which vary from server to server.
  • For each vote you count towards your voting rank which is displayed on your name tag. The higher your rank goes the more you unlock.
  • Vote ranks give giant bonuses the higher you go. From higher homes to complete ore and plugin boost kits.

Reviews:

• Like our servers? Let others know what you have experienced or your opinion on our network by replying to this topic with a review!
  • Please refrain from posting any support requests on this topic. We can help you by submitting a Support Ticket (LINK) on our website.
  • If you like our server, dont forget to vote on our poll and like the original topic!

Whitelist:

Want added to our server whitelist? Post below with this information:

• Experience:
Edited by PhoenixTalon

hey 

my mc name is jojowout.

im 16 years old i hope thats not a problem.

i hope i can join this server and my friend will join too if he is accepted.

hey 

my mc name is jojowout.

im 16 years old i hope thats not a problem.

i hope i can join this server and my friend will join too if he is accepted.

Added to whitelist, if your friend wants to join i can add his name as well.

Enjoy!

Minecraft name: minecraftguru136

I have played b team for a while now and love mcmmo too!

Extra info:

Skype- minecraftguru136

Real name- Luke

My IGN is Ghiojo i have 15 years, iwill follow the rules and i like the project, looks really clean

Hope i can join

Thanks for your attention

IGN: foomister

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

Edited by Foomister

Minecraft Name: SepticArmadillo

I am applying at the same time, with my friend "Foomister". Thank you for considering us. 

Minecraft name: minecraftguru136

I have played b team for a while now and love mcmmo too!

Extra info:

Skype- minecraftguru136

Real name- Luke

Added. Enjoy!

IGN: shasune

I really hope you would let me join.

Added. Enjoy!

My IGN is Ghiojo i have 15 years, iwill follow the rules and i like the project, looks really clean

Hope i can join

Thanks for your attention

Added. Enjoy!

• MC Name: pixonz
  • Thanks for looking at my application, hope to play on the server soon :)

Added. Enjoy!

Hello :D

My IGN is Enigma080 and I am 23, I hope I will be on the server soon playing and having fun with you all :)

Added. Enjoy!

IGNs: Smokey_The_Lion and Meglyn_Star also KierBear11

Added, added, and added. Have fun guys.

IGN: jojou114

Thank you for considering.

Added, enjoy!

IGN: foomister

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

Added ya.

Minecraft Name: SepticArmadillo

I am applying at the same time, with my friend "Foomister". Thank you for considering us. 

Added both of you. Enjoy!

Ign: lalaland3000 and f13abyt3

We want to both play together and have fun and not have greifers break are stuff 24/7

Ign: lalaland3000 and f13abyt3

We want to both play together and have fun and not have greifers break are stuff 24/7

Whitelisted both of you, enjoy!

Username : Unrealdrifter

thanks for the consideration and I hope I get in

Btw is there a TS or Vent or anything for the server?

Username : Unrealdrifter

thanks for the consideration and I hope I get in

Btw is there a TS or Vent or anything for the server?

Added. The teamspeak information is in the original post.

Our server is: ts.apocgaming.org

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Mashed
      A few friends and I decided to start a Voltz server and we've been staying up most of the night so please help. The problem is that we have downloaded a server and port forwarded it but when we go on it the mods show up yet the world has no Voltz like minerals and we cannot place any blocks from Voltz and only vanilla Minecraft ones. PLEASE HELP ASAP!
    • By gabebullock

Server IP: 
      206.192.202.49:25565 

Gabe-Craft is a new Voltz server offering a new and unique Minecraft experience. 

We pride ourselves on being a family safe, friendly, and welcoming server. 

Several things make us one of the fastest growing communities among servers such as our returning player base, the supportive staff, helpful plugins, and much more. 

We are here to serve you, the player, and provide everyone with the best gaming experience possible! 

Staff 

We have the best staff you will ever meet, and it is one factor that puts Gabe-Craft ahead of the competition. 

All of our staff members are active playing members and are all as knowledgeable as they are friendly and helpful. 

Any staff member is able to assist players if they ever need help with anything at all. 

Current Worlds 

The Main World 

The Nether 

The End 

Ranks 

Member - Builder rank, gained access to many awesome features within Gabe-Craft. 

Builder - Worked for RANK, gained access to even more awesome features within Gabe-Craft. 

Diamond - Donor rank, more info on the website. 

Iron - Donor rank, more info on the website. 

Gold - Donor rank, more info on the website. 

Leather - Donor rank, more info on the website. 

Admin - Staff rank, moderates the chat. 

Mod - Staff rank, moderaters Gabe-Craft. 

Owner - Staff rank, owns Gabe-Craft. 

Rules 

No advertising. 

No scamming.No x-ray or any sort of hack. 

No obscene language or racial intolerance, keep chat clean. 

No spamming of chat or excessive use of CAPS. 

If you're banned on one account then you're banned on any alternate accounts as well. 

Be respectful of staff and other players at all times. 

No begging for rank, OP, or items.
    • By Glowworm
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // I bet Cylons wouldn't have this problem. Time: 12/8/17 12:52 AM Description: Exception in server tick loop cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/gui/GuiScreen at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:163) at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:739) at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:97) at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:319) at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:210) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/gui/GuiScreen at jds.bibliocraft.BiblioCraft.load(BiblioCraft.java:201) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212) at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119) at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:737) ... 5 more Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ... 32 more Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bdw for invalid side SERVER at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:50) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176) ... 34 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Details -- Details: Minecraft Version: 1.7.10 Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 2.6.32-642.6.2.el6.x86_64 Java Version: 1.8.0_111, Oracle Corporation Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation Memory: 1928532248 bytes (1839 MB) / 2130051072 bytes (2031 MB) up to 2130051072 bytes (2031 MB) JVM Flags: 10 total; -Xmx2048M -Xms2048M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:ParallelGCThreads=2 -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:MaxMetaspaceSize=256M AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0 FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1566 69 mods loaded, 58 mods active States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored UCHI mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) UCHI FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10.jar) UCHI Forge{10.13.4.1566} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10.jar) UCHI OpenComputers|Core{1.7.0.1085} [OpenComputers (Core)] (minecraft.jar) UCHI voltzenginepreloader{0.0.1} [Voltz Engine Preloader] (minecraft.jar) UCHI <CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM] (minecraft.jar) UCHI fallout{[1.8] v0.1.6} [The Fallout Mod] ([1.7.10]Fallout v0.2.jar) UCHI betterstorage{0.9.2.107} [BetterStorage] (Better-Storage-Mod-1.7.10.jar) UCHE BiblioCraft{1.11.6} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft-Mod-1.7.10 (2).jar) UCHI Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins184} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2 (1).jar) UCHI Natura{2.2.0} [Natura] (natura-1.7.10-2.2.0.1.jar) UCHI BiomesOPlenty{2.1.0} [Biomes O' Plenty] (BiomesOPlenty-1.7.10-2.1.0.1826-universal.jar) UCHI chococraft{4.1.5} [Clienthax's ChocoCraft] (ChocoCraft-Mod-1.7.10.jar) UCHI CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.1.4} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.4-329 (2).jar) UCHI ComputerCraft{1.75} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.75 (2).jar) UCHI dimdoors{2.2.5-test9} [Dimensional Doors] (DimensionalDoors-2.2.5-test9.jar) UCHI ThermalFoundation{1.7.10R1.2.6} [Thermal Foundation] (ThermalFoundation-[1.7.10]1.2.6-118 (2).jar) UCHI ForgeMultipart{1.2.0.345} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar) UCHI ExtraUtilities{1.2.12} [Extra Utilities] (extrautilities-1.2.12 (1).jar) UCHI MineFactoryReloaded{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174 (1).jar) UCHI MrTJPCoreMod{1.1.0.33} [MrTJPCore] (MrTJPCore-1.7.10.jar) UCHI ProjRed|Core{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Core] (ProjectRed-Base-1.7.10.jar) UCHI ProjRed|Transmission{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Transmission] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-Integration.jar) UCHI ThermalExpansion{1.7.10R4.1.5} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-[1.7.10]4.1.5-248 (2).jar) UCHI OpenComputers{1.7.0.1085} [OpenComputers] (OpenComputers-MC1.7.10-1.7.0.1085-universal.jar) UCHI TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.8.build988} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-Mod-1.7.10 (1).jar) UCHI voltzengine{1.9.14.302} [Voltz Engine] (VoltzEngine-1.7.10-1.9.14b302.jar) UCHI icbm{2.15.4.497} [ICBM] (ICBM-1.7.10-2.15.4b497.jar) UCHI kloudspacekloudgear{1.7.10-1.2.0} [HexxitGear] (kloudspacekloudgear-1.7.10-1.2.0.jar) UCHI legendgear{2.b.0.2} [Legend Gear 2] (LegendGear-2-Mod-1.7.10.jar) UCHI MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174 (1).jar) UCHI MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174 (1).jar) UCHI ProjRed|Exploration{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Exploration] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-World.jar) UCHI MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174 (1).jar) UCHI MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174 (1).jar) UCHI MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTConstruct{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Tinkers' Construct] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174 (1).jar) UCHI MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174 (1).jar) UCHI ObsidiPlates{3.0.0.18} [ObsidiPlates] (ObsidiPlates-1.7.10-universal-3.0.0.18.jar) UCHI ProjectZulu|Core{1.7.10-1.3b} [Project Zulu 1.7.10] (Project-zulu-a-better-overworld-mod-1.7.10.jar) UCHI ProjRed|Transportation{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Transportation] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-Mechanical.jar) UCHI ProjRed|Compatibility{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Compatibility] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-Compat.jar) UCHI ProjRed|Integration{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Integration] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-Integration.jar) UCHI ProjRed|Fabrication{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Fabrication] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-Fabrication.jar) UCHI ProjRed|Illumination{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Illumination] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-Lighting.jar) UCHI ProjRed|Expansion{4.7.0pre12.95} [ProjectRed Expansion] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-Mechanical.jar) UCHI libsandstone{1.0.0} [libsandstone] (Reliquary-1.7.10-1.2.1.483.jar) UCHI xreliquary{1.2} [Reliquary] (Reliquary-1.7.10-1.2.1.483.jar) UCHI secretroomsmod{4.7.1} [The SecretRoomsMod] (Secret-Rooms-Mod-1.7.10.jar) UCHI SSR{Alpha 0.9a} [Soul Shards: Reborn] (Soul-Shards-Reborn-Mod-1.7.10 (1).jar) UCHI ThermalDynamics{1.7.10R1.2.1} [Thermal Dynamics] (ThermalDynamics-[1.7.10]1.2.1-172 (2).jar) UCHI TMechworks{0.2.15.106} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (Tinkers-Mechworks-Mod-1.7.10 (1).jar) UCHI voltzenginemodcompat{1.9.14.302} [Voltz Engine Mod Compatibility Loader] (VoltzEngine-1.7.10-1.9.14b302.jar) UCHI voltzenginemodflag{1.9.14.302} [VoltzEngine mod protection, flag, and region system] (VoltzEngine-1.7.10-1.9.14b302.jar) UCHI McMultipart{1.2.0.345} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar) UCHI ForgeRelocation{0.0.1.4} [ForgeRelocation] (ForgeRelocation-1.7.10.jar) UCHI MCFrames{1.0} [MCFrames] (ForgeRelocation-1.7.10.jar) UCHI RelocationFMP{0.0.1.2} [RelocationFMP] (ForgeRelocationFMP-1.7.10.jar) UCHI ForgeMicroblock{1.2.0.345} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar) UD MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174 (1).jar) UD MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174 (1).jar) UD MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174 (1).jar) UD MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174 (1).jar) UD MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174 (1).jar) UD MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174 (1).jar) UD MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174 (1).jar) UD MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174 (1).jar) UD MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174 (1).jar) UD MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174 (1).jar) UD MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174 (1).jar) Mantle Environment: Environment healthy. CoFHCore: -[1.7.10]3.1.4-329 ThermalFoundation: -[1.7.10]1.2.6-118 MineFactoryReloaded: -[1.7.10]2.8.1-174 ThermalExpansion: -[1.7.10]4.1.5-248 TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy. ThermalDynamics: -[1.7.10]1.2.1-172 Profiler Position: N/A (disabled) Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge' Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)