brunyman

[1.2.9g] Tekkit by CraftersLand [PvP | Clans | Economy | Dynmap | Towns | 80 Slots] Be inventive!

174 posts in this topic

5_5_logo.png

Website || Community Forum 

Server Address:  tekkit.craftersland.net:25567

spacecreep.png

Our Tekkit adventure started with Tekkit now called Classic, that was a long time ago but we love Tekkit and we are now here with the latest version!

Server Features:

> Hosted in USA in a DataCenter on a Dedicated Server.

> Online 24/7.

> Powerful Land Protection with MyTown mod to keep your work safe from grief. Create Towns and Nations!

> PvP and PvE, Clans.

> Economy: Server Shops , Players Market, Trades, Vote Rewards.

> Few restricted items (details below)

> Optimized for minimal lag.

> Turtle's and Quarry's are 100% safe to use.

Disabled Mods:
  • Balkon's WeaponsMod - PvP protection bypass including spawn protection.
  • InventoryTweaks - Item duplication bugs.
  • Redstone in Motion - Used a lot for grief, protection bypass.
Restricted Items:
  • Matter Cannon - Applied Energistics - Protection bypass.
  • Needlegun - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass.
  • SPAMR Launcher - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass.
  • Sacred Rubber Sapling - MineFactory Reloaded - A huge tree, once placed it takes space to up to 4 regions bypassing protection in the process and causing very low fps to clients.
  • Plastic Bag - MineFactory Reloaded - Item Dupe Bug;
  • Lux Capacitor - MMM Powersuits - Only restricted for block place for protection bypass.
  • Creative StrongBox - Thermal Expansion - Item duplicator.
  • Florb - Thermal Expansion - Protecion bypass.
  • Confiscate Module - MFFS - Can steal players inventory's.
  • Anti Personnel Module - MFFS - Killing players and stealing items.
  • Desintegration Module -MFFS - Block Grief
  • Sponge Module - MFFS - Fluid Grief
Notes:
  • The Mystcraft and DimensionalDoors worlds are wiped once per week to maintain the server stable and without lag - so do not build bases there!
  • You can build towns on the main world, moon and mars, we don't know how stable the last 2 are so the main world is the safest for base building.

Up to date restricted list can also be found >here.

Some of our major plugins:

• Essentials
  • Buycraft
  • DirectSupport
  • HeroChat
  • PermissionsEX
  • RandomSpawn
  • GlobalMarket
  • DynamicMap
  • Clans
  • VoteParty and Rewards.
  • Crates.

The Community

CraftersLand is a Minecraft Community founded on August 2011, first started with a survival server after a wile we opened our first tekkit server now called tekkit classic. Now after more then 2 years we learned a lot and we try to provide as good and as advanced servers as possible. We also have a community forum where you can post problems on our servers or if you need any help.

Join Us!

Now some pictures with our Tekkit server:

2.png

Edited by brunyman

Server Updated to v1.2.9e

Fixed some logistics pipes crashes.

Server Updates:

• Added 2 kits for players: starter and food. To get these kits just do /kit starter or /kit food , there is no price on them just a cooldown.
  • Added Dynamic Maps, well the maps are not rendered yet, it will take some time to finish, but yes now we have Live Server Maps:  Click Here
  • Updates for shopkeepers, i hope this will fix some of the traders dupes and also the inactivity removal, A trader inactive for 7 days will be removed, so remember to check it time to time.
  • New Random Spawn System. We added a new plugin for random spawn, I think this one is better and more random.
  • And this week all vote rewards are 4x.
  • We had to disable the Deep Dark world because it's buggy, we had a 4h major crash because of it. We will wait for an update with fixes.

Restricted item list was updated to cover some MFFS grief problems!

A new item duplication bug was discovered, we just updated the restricted items list. We banned Plastic Bags from MineFactory Reloaded.

Your server is kinda taking the piss with me I can't register my password even when I get it correct Explain please

Your server is kinda taking the piss with me I can't register my password even when I get it correct Explain please

Hi, did you try /register passworld password   ?

For more support make a post on our forum please: http://forum.craftersland.net/index

Happy-Halloween.png

Halloween Event
  • Spawn Halloween decorations
  • Use pumpkins to buy great stuff at spawn

tekkit.craftersland.net:25567
Edited by brunyman

Monthly maintenance complete!

• server cleanup
  • server optimization
  • Nether and The End reset

Maybe it a some mistake on the server but my all stuff missing from my cheast and from invetory I have a picture of my invetory. By: Lexa '> :My invetory and my  nick is: Lexa

Edited by AlexandarLexaStamenkovicLe

Server maintenance complete!

Please post it on our forum, and our staff will refund you.

Edited by brunyman

Maintenance Complete!

Cleared some unused data, removed some inactive shops, and fixed some bugged chunks!

Happy Spring!