All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. When it finishes loading it goes to a screen that reads "An error during startup prevented Minecraft from starting. The following mods have been identified as potential causes: Just enough items" It also provides this link to the report: https://paste.dimdev.org/virideyuyi.mccrash Please help
  3. Yesterday
  4. Like, go and actually download and install java 64-bit, considering it downloads 32-bit by default? https://java.com/en/download/windows_offline.jsp
  5. Like normal horses? Cause those are for minecraft 1.6 and above...
  6. I am in crreative mode trying to make a farm and I cannot spawn the horses? Why?
  7. I've been playing the modpack "Lay of the Land". At the start it was perfect, we didn't had any problems, but after some time the server started crashing moments after I opened the server. It appears the message Connection Lost - " A Fatal error has occured, this connection is terminated. I've tried to start the server singleplayer mode and still doing the same thing. I searched for solutions online but didn't found anything related to my problem, how can I solve this?
  8. I've been playing the modpack "Lay of the Land". At the start it was perfect, we didn't had any problems, but after some time the server started crashing moments after I opened the server. It appears the message Connection Lost - " A Fatal error has occured, this connection is terminated. I've tried to start the server singleplayer mode and still doing the same thing. I searched for solutions online but didn't found anything related to my problem, how can I solve this?
  9. Aethercolonies is a 1.12.2 modpack based around MineColonies! Build a fully functional colony with NPCs who actually perform useful tasks, and get better at their jobs over time. Live in a vibrant town that you started, and they made. Includes a bunch of tech mods (Enderio, Thermal Foundation and friends, Immersive Engineering, AE2, Galacticraft) for the factory-makers, Pam's HarvestCraft (and CFBH) for the farmers, and several structure generating mods for those who like to adventure into scary places and overestimate their preparedness. No PvP, griefing, or stealing. Land claim is via FTB Utilities, and MineColonies. Server address is: aethercolonies.ddns.net Discord: https://discord.gg/PAEvvUB Modpack link: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/AetherColonies.1315364 Or just search “AetherColonies” on the launcher.
  10. I am having the same issue. I have never had 32-bit Java in my life and when I look up what Java version, it still says I have 64-bit, but Technic launcher says I only have 32-bit therefore I only get 1 Gb of ram. Please help!
  11. Ok first my modpack was working on that part of downloading and stuff, but now when i try to download it it tries 3 times and fail, like always fail i'm using dropbox because was the one that i can get a valid location at the URL
  12. Last week
  13. plowman nevermind, i changed things and it's working now. And Evil feel free to swing the hammer it's only a website on a computer. If i'm the salty one here, then you got vision problems. Feel free to ban me.
  14. They use a mapwriter fork. Best just copy it off that modpack?
  15. One more salty post or one more report about this topic and I start swinging the hammer without looking.
  16. Hello, I've been searching for a way to use the pixelmon sprites included in the pixelmon mod to replace the dots on the journeymap minimap which is default. I noticed that pixelmon reforged on the Technic Launcher does have pixelmon sprites as indicators for pixelmon on the minimap and I was wondering if anyone knows how this was achieved. I've searched for this before but to no avail, any help or tips are appreciated!
  17. Downgrade java to 8u51 or 8u25 because your Intel integrated GPU sucks.
  18. No. 8u25 has no performance upgrades compared to 8u51.
  19. I'll have to try running the pack again to figure that out. Please make sure the pack has been updated with the recommended changes referenced above and I'll check it out this afternoon.
  20. Hi, im trying to play tekkit with my girlfriend and everytime she clicks play it sends her back to the launcher. ive tried to fix it myself but im having no luck. the file attached is her log. any help would be appreciated crash-2019-05-23_01.38.45-client.txt
  21. Ok I did what you asked and uninstalled my current Java to 8u51 and I'm happy to say that it worked! thank you very much for your help (Also quick question do you recommend going down to 8u25 if the game is too laggy with 8u51? but yea I'll try and upgrade my PC in the future thanks again for your help)
  22. Does that mean it is no longer able to be downloaded?
  23. Downgrade java to 8u51 or 8u25 because your Intel integrated GPU sucks.
  1. Load more activity