Where is the electrical engine

Yeah it seems asking for Forestry will get your post deleted without any warning, I tried to help someone yesterday and my post was deleted without reason before I could blink an eye.

Gee, it's almost as if we're sick of dealing with forestry crap after three months of it.

Here its like newbies aren't allowed on the forums, and we can't ask questions here, its like its not allowed, what if like me the guy just discovered the Tekkit after seeing a couple of videos about that he can be perfectly expecting to see Forestry inside, a load of youtube videos show forestry in tekkit actually, and he may not know what the author of Forestry did and he simply ask because 99% of the time the results of forum search engine don't lead to a clear answer. I've just tested it out and didn't find the answer to the question at all.

We welcome newbies, but they still have to abide by basic rules of conduct. You're mistaking "being welcoming" for "giving new people a free ride". Believe it or not, every single person here used to be new.