Can you guys add the Aether mod to Tekkit?

Brady5953

Question

Ok Back on the fact the Minecraft is not going to have mods be different as in SSP mods are going to be SMP 100% just wait for the update and you might not have the problem of it being incompatible

Sad side is even if Aether did because updated for 1.3 it would probably not be put in like others have said its more of a yogbox type of mod.

Been an IT I can tell you 1 thing I have learned over the past years, Google is your friend you can probably find most of the answers you want at a distance of a click, also if you want the aether mod so badly you can use the Magic launcher to open minecraft with all the mods from the technic pack plus the aether.

But since its very offdate and its in conflict with must of the mods in the pack you are doomed :(

hay guys instead of arguing about it why dont they just make a new mod pack that has aether in it and sdk gun mod :D i am seriuos about the gun mod i LOVE GUNS so eat it and it would be easyer then arguing about it not for them tho it would be hard as balls please MAKE A NEW one that has the aether in it....................and the gun mod

Get the fuck out we don't need some one coming to bag on people looking for help or asking questions hes not an idiot and your the idiot for calling someone that i hate people like you who go around pissing on others for no reason

same

but its easyer it piss on them back so then they stop but not always sadly