Looking for a good Lets Play with Tekkit 3.0 at least

I'm looking for a good Lets Play serie that would involve Tekkit 3 and not the old version 2, because version 2 had Forestry and most of the series I've seen are focused on it for their biogas engines, so totally useless when you want to mess around with version 3 that doesn't have Forestry.

I repeat, not complaining about Forestry, just want to learn to play without it and mess around with all the other mods Tekkit 3 has to offer.

Hum, seems its a dead issue there, sorry for asking...

Duncan from the Yogscast just wrapped up his 2.1.1 season by destroying the world with nuclear bombs and magic from EE. At the end of that you can read: 'Next Tekkit...? ' It's more than likely that they will update to Tekkit 3, to do a new let's play. Just have some patience, it's not a dead issue. Take a look for yourself:

I would recommend Spadgershat if you would like a very funny yet informative lets play.

You may have seen them before as they were featured on the Technic homepage but if you haven't then they are a great YouTuber to watch and if you have to time to watch them they do great livestreams.

I thoroughly recommended them.

I'll take a look at them, just hope they aren't Australian, I hate their accent, I'm from Quebec and speak french and understand english very well but not from Australian people, they sound very weird to me, most of the time you can't figure out what they are saying. Found a couple of series with really weird english accent from them.