Changing the Value of certain Items and Glitches/bugs!

Hi, me and a buddy are working on a Tekkit server right now.

We think that currently, EE is breaking the game, you are able to get REDMATTER items WAY TO FAST and same with diamond and other ores.

I want to know if it is possible to change the values of certain items so that REDMATTER is, for example, 7.5 times harder to obtained through EE

THANKS YOU VERY MUCH!

btw if there are any dupe bug or other game breaking glitches in tekkit that i shoukd know of pls tell me here

Glitch/bug list:

-REDMATTER FURANCE dupe glitch!

- Alchemical chest dupe

THANKS!

Assuming that you added the Alchemical chest duplication glitch after Sparkz posted it. (which, to my knowledge, doesn't exist.) Then you posted this thread only with the idea that Red Matter Furnaces have a duplication glitch.

Which, with a simple Google search, you would realize Red Matter Furnaces purposefully create 2 ingots of whatever ore they are smelting.

oh wow google searched it and here it is

and also derp! smelt two ingots DERP again

what do we have here

and btw i was asking for this !

Hi, me and a buddy are working on a Tekkit server right now.

We think that currently, EE is breaking the game, you are able to get REDMATTER items WAY TO FAST and same with diamond and other ores.

I want to know if it is possible to change the values of certain items so that REDMATTER is, for example, 7.5 times harder to obtained through EE

THANKS YOU VERY MUCH!

and i just took the chance to add something to my thread so if you can't post anything help full just let be and go.

SO anyother helpful comments from you? btw i would google search before i post =D

You're living up to your name in a very bad way derpy.

The EMC values in EE are hard coded, there is no way to change them short of decompiling the mod, altering the source, recompiling, and forcing all who connect to your server to replace their EE mods with yours.

And don't bother asking how to do that. This is one of those "if you don't already know how, then you don't know how stupid it is to try" things.

Most servers that feature some sort of economy or PVP will heavily limit or completely disable EE.

The dupe glitch with the redmatter furnace is real and has to do with putting items into a certain slot on it. As for the alchemical chest dupe that is also real but requires 2 people to pull off last time i checked. In addition their was a dupe glitch with the void ring and black hole band which was discussed here in the past but i do not know the details of it.