New Server Network Including Tekkit Classic

Damien111

Hello, me and my friend are starting a server network that will consist of many minecraft servers. Currently we have decided it will insist of Tekkit Classic, Tekkit Main, Pixelmon, and Vanilla (With many minigames/gamemodes). I will be setting up the servers by myself, but we are in need of a few fairly good developers, website coders (preferably good with enjin) and graphic designers/artists. My friend has a youtube account with 10000 subscribers that will help us to start out with. His account is WorldofSerity but if you are interested in a developer, website developer, or graphic artist position, please post below with the following format. We are expecting this to be fairly popular due to his large subscriber count. 

The Job of the Java Developer would include: 

-Working on patches for items in the modded servers

-Working on plugins for the servers

What you will receive for working with us:
A custom Developer rank with extended access to commands

A custom website rank to be noticed by the players.

The Job of the Web Developer would include:

-Working on our Enjin Website

-Working with the Graphics Artists to make the website better

Full access to website

Custom Website Rank

(Maybe a rank in game, we'll discuss)

The Job of the Graphics Artist would include: 

-Making animated and non animated banners

-Making website theme pictures

-Making us pictures in general

Your own forum section on the website to take requests to do graphic art for people

Your own custom website rank

(Maybe a rank in game, we'll discuss)

Do you have skype? (Required) If so please tell us over private message or post here:
Are you applying for Java, Web, or Graphic Development:
What experience do you have in your preferred field:
Do you have the programs necessary to get the job done:
Do you have a microphone (Required):
Do you have any past work you can provide us with?:
How long have you been working in said field:

Edited by Damien111

Do you have skype? (Required) If so please tell us over private message or post here: Yes i do, My skype is ReadyT3N
Are you applying for Java, Web, or Graphic Development: I would like to apply for the Java Development. 
What experience do you have in your preferred field: I used to have a server of my own before funds were getting tough for me, so i have expirence in plugins and coding ect ect.
Do you have the programs necessary to get the job done: Yes i do like i said above i had a server previously
Do you have a microphone (Required): Yes i do currently have a microphone
Do you have any past work you can provide us with?: Well, i may have my old server files not sure if i do but other than that im not sure.
How long have you been working in said field: Well, i had my previous server for almost 2 years so i have about 2-2,1/2 years under my belt in experience.