Electric Engines

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but last I recall I believe the Forestry mod was removed in the most recent update. I don't really care whether the mod is included in the Tekkit mod pack or not but in previous version I thought it was nice to have electric engines that were powered by IC2 eu/t and wouldn't overheat and such. If possible, I think it would be great if the developers or someone else could develop a patch that included those engines but only those engines as they were very useful (as I'm sure others would agree). Thank you.

Yes, EU can be converted to be able to power buildcraft engines, But... sometimes for complicated refinery setups and reactor cooling systems and other things, that I don't feel like making a list of right now, I (or we) need engines that can easily be powered by EU or solar panels for mobile operations that don't overheat or have the chance of exploding at all and I'm sure you can figure out why...

Please explain if otherwise, But... I think you guys are missing the whole point of what I'm saying about bringing back electric engines...

I want an engine that won't explode at all and that still has decent power output. The electric engine fits that perfectly unlike any other engine I know of (I think...).

Please explain if otherwise, But... I think you guys are missing the whole point of what I'm saying about bringing back electric engines...

I want an engine that won't explode at all and that still has decent power output. The electric engine fits that perfectly unlike any other engine I know of (I think...).

Think beyond forestry. Power Converters, which have been in Tekkit for awhile, will allow the transfer to EU to MJ along with a variety of other things you can convert.

Do the research.

I wouldn't mind seeing an upgrade to the energy link mod or seperate engine that had the nice effect the energy links lack of a fixced input EU / output MJ. Would be simpler then trying to limit the energy by direct placement / transformers e.t.c.

If I ever get the time I'll have to look into doing so myself ^^'