enourmous dupe

Hidden

hey! i found a massive dupe bug at my private server. all it takes is a craftingtable 3, a stack of coal and a philosopher stone.

1. place the crafting table 3
  2. put the phil. stone and the coal in it
  3. make your inventory empty
  4. use the phil stone in the craftin table 3 to create charcoal instead of coal
  5. your inventory is full of philosopher stones.

Another reason to hate EE. Nice find, sir.

Don't publicize duplication exploits. Even if they're already well known.

Mr. Merchant, it looks like you're wise on dupes. What mods should I disable to have a relatively dupe-free server? Assuming I already have NEI and EE off. I remember CT2 had a dupe glitch. I assume this has been fixed in CT3. Or has it?

Don't you dare challenge the Führer or his Моdэядтsкiĭ like that again! Tsk tsk bad boy!

your from poland, and i dont care. your not cool but you do act as a dickbag. (like your "führer" says in the rules sticky, a bag full off dicks)

a specefic person called hitler was the german fürher. some people may be insulted by that post above here.

your from poland, and i dont care. your not cool but you do act as a dickbag. (like your "führer" says in the rules sticky, a bag full off dicks)

a specefic person called hitler was the german fürher. some people may be insulted by that post above here.

You're right... I'm so gonna get probated for saying that. I better go back and censor it myself before they do. I have a family! :O