Galacticraft Fuel Unloader bugging out

AxeGarian

Question

Ok, this is damn scary... I built a Fuel Unloader recently & was test-hooking it up to a Rocket on the Launch Pad & both the Fuel Unloader & the Rocket (the one built with 3 Chests along with it) started out completely empty of everything, including Fuel & Power. I was checking out the FUel Unloader Interface when for no reason at all, my Power Armor Leggings showed up in it... I cl8icked them out & them my Power Armor Boots showed up... I exited the Fuel Loader Interface & opened up my Inventory... then I can't remember well from there, but afterwards as I was clicking around trying to figure out what the hell was going on, stuff was jumping around & moving around on its own into wrong Slots & such, & even somehow my afore-mentioned Power Armor Leggings somehow managed to Duplicate.

Something's seriously wrong with the Fuel Unloader Code... My apologies that I can't give an exact description of the events, but it was too screwy & weird for my sorry excuse of a Memory to be able to recall in perfect detail.

Many thanks for your time.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet