[1.7.10]PRIVATE SERVER[PVE][20 SLOTS][MAKANI]

IGN: Beldhyr

Details: After playing for 2 years on a similarly friendly server, I got a bit bored with the two mods installed there.  (Yes, just 2, but good ones.)  I wanted to play with different blocks, essentially.  Minecraft is my creative outlet, although I've never been one for creative mode.

Around the first of the year, I started playing on a Hexxit server for about a week.  It was one of those large, impersonal servers that gives way too much stuff for voting their server up and encourages "donations."  The server reset, and I wasn't going to start over, so I moved to AotB and found a wonderful small community.  That server switched modpacks to an unofficial 1.7 update, resetting the world after a few weeks.  Well, I didn't want to start from scratch again, but I did anyway for the community.  Now that server seems to be gone, and has been for over a week.  This is what I was working on on the last server, the cathedral of thaumaturgy, if you'd like a sample of my building style.

I'd like a community that plans to be around a while.  If you plan to *ever* reset the world, I am not interested. :P

IGN: JonathanCleaves

I am a huge fan of modded minecraft servers, but yet all the ones i have been on have been "Vote to get diamonds" and pay to do anything kind of servers, and to be honest I am just looking for a friendly community where you dont just get killed by someone with end game gear the moment you enter. I am hoping very much I get onto the whitelist for I am sure your server is one of the better (and most probably friendier) ones out there. :)