[Bteam!] XENOCRAFT [PvP/PvE][15 slots][Friendly][Whitelist][No banned or restricted mods.]

IGN: Enderdragonmury
Something about yourself:I love playing attack of the b-team that's my favourite modpack, i also have a youtube channel which i might start a series on attafk of the b-team.

Application for my friend:

IGN: Creepereric
Something about yourself: Attack of the b-team is my favourite modpack i've been playing it for a few years now.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Enderdragonmury
Something about yourself:I love playing attack of the b-team that's my favourite modpack, i also have a youtube channel which i might start a series on attafk of the b-team.

Application for my friend:

IGN: Creepereric
Something about yourself: Attack of the b-team is my favourite modpack i've been playing it for a few years now.

​Both of you are in! Hope to see you on soon guys!!

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Nilsbond

Something about myself: I've been looking for an attack of the b-team server for quite a while now, and i hope i've found one here. I just really enjoy this modpack and playing by myself is getting pretty boring. I hope i will be invited to your little community here and I'm looking forward to some fun times on this server!

Just a heads up I'm from Germany so my time zone is GMT+1 . I will try to be online frequently though.

IGN: Nilsbond

Something about myself: I've been looking for an attack of the b-team server for quite a while now, and i hope i've found one here. I just really enjoy this modpack and playing by myself is getting pretty boring. I hope i will be invited to your little community here and I'm looking forward to some fun times on this server!

Just a heads up I'm from Germany so my time zone is GMT+1 . I will try to be online frequently though.

​I sent you the IP! Hope to see you soon!

• 4 weeks later...

IGN: sammysosa35

Something About Myself: i would like to try out AOTBT for myself as well as a couple of my friends if thats ok. I have never played AOTBT before, so i would like it to be a new experience. I was looking for a server (a small one) that me and 2 of my friends could play on. Please let me know if I am good to join here, as well as my friends

(Thank you! By the way, my friend's usernames are nocturnalgemini and Derping_Hype)

IGN: annie440
Something about yourself: I love animals.

I do like pulling harmless pranks, and I do mean harmless. (I'm not very good at pranks)

I'm very friendly and will make sure that I'm not mean to anybody no matter how rude they might be to others.

Please consider me for your small server. I like smaller sized servers.

• 2 months later...

Hey what's up.

My In Game Name is  : maddude2222
I'm 15 years old (16 in December)
I'm a relatively sporty guys I like to climb at my local climbing wall but I also spend way to much time on my pc :')

hope this thread is still active please contact me if not.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: Sikeslayer

Something about yourself: Ive only played the tekkit mod with a friend but he doesn't really play anymore and single player gets boring. Looking for a small group to play with and figured I would try a different mod pack if im gonna be starting over.

• 3 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons