[Bteam!] XENOCRAFT [PvP/PvE][15 slots][Friendly][Whitelist][No banned or restricted mods.]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: gopuri
Something about yourself: Biggest Baddest Witch this side of the Ominous Woods :P   But Seriously, just looking for a server that has some friendly pvp, without risk of raiding. And this seems to fit the bill.

IGN: MCLunah

Something about me: I play minecraft daily along side other mods and games. Constantly on my PC and always available. Im mainly an AOTBT fan and im wishing start my own series but looking for a good server not to big and not to small.

IGN: MCLunah

Something about me: I play minecraft daily along side other mods and games. Constantly on my PC and always available. Im mainly an AOTBT fan and im wishing start my own series but looking for a good server not to big and not to small.

​Added! hope to see ya soon!

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: legpain1

Something about myself: My real life name is Josh i am 17 years of age and i have lots of experience with most mods in the Modpack. I have played Minecraft since Alpha and always had a passion for playing with new players and making friends. I am completely against Griefing & Raiding and only play server that there is no Griefing. I don't mind PVP Longest its not getting too annoying for other players. I hope i can get into this new community and have some fun! 

IGN: amandar2000

Something about myself: I got mad volleyball skillz... Red brought me here

​Added! And I've got some volley skills to.. never play though.

IGN: becca_jane3

Something about myself: I've been looking for a server like this for a while. I'm excited to play. Red sent me here.

​I'm glad we could accommodate your wishes. I'm excited to see all you guys as well!!

IGN: MadHattar1

Something about my self: Been looking for a good social b team community that feels like a minecraft home for a while, hopefully this is what I am looking for.

You're in! I hope you find us suitable to be your home!

Something about myself: My real life name is Josh i am 17 years of age and i have lots of experience with most mods in the Modpack. I have played Minecraft since Alpha and always had a passion for playing with new players and making friends. I am completely against Griefing & Raiding and only play server that there is no Griefing. I don't mind PVP Longest its not getting too annoying for other players. I hope i can get into this new community and have some fun! 

​Hope no more! Your in! Happy to say no griefers or raiders here. Just some people looking to enjoy the mod pack the way it's supposed to be!

IGN: MadHattar1

Something about my self: Been looking for a good social b team community that feels like a minecraft home for a while, hopefully this is what I am looking for.

You're in! I hope you find us suitable to be your home!

​Hope no more! Your in! Happy to say no griefers or raiders here. Just some people looking to enjoy the mod pack the way it's supposed to be!

IGN: GJM_48
Something about yourself: My name is Gustavo, you can call me that or Gus, it can get a bit weird getting called GJM_48 . I usually play hours on vanilla but decided to give it another go at attack of the b team and found this server that seems to be somewhat active and not abandoned like most aotbt servers. On a side note, how many people are usually on the server on average?

IGN: GJM_48
Something about yourself: My name is Gustavo, you can call me that or Gus, it can get a bit weird getting called GJM_48 . I usually play hours on vanilla but decided to give it another go at attack of the b team and found this server that seems to be somewhat active and not abandoned like most aotbt servers. On a side note, how many people are usually on the server on average?

​Your added Gus! I know how u mean. I have played alot of vanilla MC also my friend.

P.S. Forgot to include the answer to your question in the message i sent you. We average 2-4 people during the day almost every day. So no abandonment here and I play quiet a bit.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons