[0.6.5]Five Kingdoms [PvE] [222 slots] [No Whitelist] [iConomy, Towny, GP, Bungee, 5kOutpost] [Dimensional Doors removed] [No Lag] [Fun]

This is such a great server, I am have so much fun playing on it. I mean for being a free server it is very surprising that they don't charge anything.

Yeah I like that they don't charge, and if you are feeling generous you can donate, if you donate you get a bunch of awesome perks as well! 

'Mazin server makes me happy when times are sad. I would play on here all day if I could. I wouldn't even stop to eat if possible.

​Yeah exact same thoughts I kinda wanna play all day Saturday.... oh wait im gonna!

This server is beginning to take over my life. And honestly, I'm ok with that! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for fun!!

​Exact same feelings I play more and more every day and I'm gonna play all day today

This server is beginning to take over my life. And honestly, I'm ok with that! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for fun!!

​Totally agree with you. It is so easy to get lost doing stuff for hours on this server :)

On the teamspeak as I am typing this, everyone has been having awesome conversations. And I am loving it! It makes playing on the tekkit server so much more fun!

​Agreed! I love talking to the people I'm playing with, makes it much more enjoyable than typing, especially when cave exploring or monster fighting or building.

​Agreed! I love talking to the people I'm playing with, makes it much more enjoyable than typing, especially when cave exploring or monster fighting or building.

​And everyone on teamspeak is so friendly, it's awesome getting to know the people on the server!

This server is really fun to play on. I get on everyday, and get on the teamspeak. I have made some friends who I wouldn't trade for the world. I really enjoy this server and I wouldn't give it up for anything. I'm sincerely happy with this server.