[0.6.5]Five Kingdoms [PvE] [222 slots] [No Whitelist] [iConomy, Towny, GP, Bungee, 5kOutpost] [Dimensional Doors removed] [No Lag] [Fun]

The staff team is great, especially if you need help with something. otherwise, they're just friendly people and like to play the game too! =)

​Yes it's nice to have staff who also play the game too, it feels like it puts more weight on their advice as they have actual in-game time playing so they know what they're talking about :)

​Yes it's nice to have staff who also play the game too, it feels like it puts more weight on their advice as they have actual in-game time playing so they know what they're talking about :)

​We do try~ There's no point in doing the job if you're not enjoying yourselves! And I always enjoy myself on the server.

came back to all my resources gone because i left my autocrafters on haha, but the friendly players helped me get back onto my feet!

​Oh no, well I hope you at least were left with alot of useful items from it :P

Even if one of the servers go down the staff act really quickly to get it back up. They really care about the players and making sure things run smoothly!

​I really like how they handle frantic people as well, they communicate wonderfully with the community :)