[0.6.5]Five Kingdoms [PvE] [222 slots] [No Whitelist] [iConomy, Towny, GP, Bungee, 5kOutpost] [Dimensional Doors removed] [No Lag] [Fun]

Amazing server I get on everyday. If I'm having a bad day all i have to do is think about getting home to play on the server! Can't wait to play on it when I get home!

Edited by Cha5eiscool
Didn't finish sentence before accidentally submitting

This server is amazing! I work hard everyday to grow a little bit! It makes things fun when new people get on and I get to help them out a little bit!

Yes, I love getting to help others and get help from others, it's a great community everyone helps each other out! 

Ugh the build contest is so good. So many unique ideas and the concept is amazing! ^.^

​Yes, I love being able to see peoples imagination in minecraft people build the weirdest, coolest, and most important of all the most creative builds

Speaking of building, I need to go see all the cool creations people have made so far! I always like a server with a lot of fun options, this one is it! :D

I am going to start a town and invite people and get big, and then I found the /build event that's always fun when servers have build contests. And then on top of that they are running spleef! Its amazing this server is my new favorite!

I am going to start a town and invite people and get big, and then I found the /build event that's always fun when servers have build contests. And then on top of that they are running spleef! Its amazing this server is my new favorite!

​Have you done that yet?