[0.6.5]Five Kingdoms [PvE] [222 slots] [No Whitelist] [iConomy, Towny, GP, Bungee, 5kOutpost] [Dimensional Doors removed] [No Lag] [Fun]

I plan to open a shop that sells inverted lamps--especially orange ones lmao. @Chugslava

That's oddly specific. But hey, you are able to sell whatever you want. This server actually has a balanced economy which I appreciate. A lot of servers just have those few people who just have everything.

Edited by polarhawk

That's oddly specific. But hey, you are able to sell whatever you want. This server actually has a balanced economy which I appreciate. A lot of servers just have those few people who just have everything.

Well... we have Chugs. xD Seriously though, the economy is fantastic here. It's a lot of fun building a shop too.

At tier 3 you can. I myself am Sky, and I love it for its style. However, I will agree that many other kingdom's abilities can gradually be replaced as you gain equipment. For example, jet packs and power armour can allow you to fly. Magic wins there because some of its abilities are truly unique.

i have 100k diamonds! I should build a house made out of diamonds lol.

I would gladly accept a few of them :D Hopefully you are as generous as most people on the server. People really do have a habit of helping others and giving their items and assistance.