[0.6.5]Five Kingdoms [PvE] [222 slots] [No Whitelist] [iConomy, Towny, GP, Bungee, 5kOutpost] [Dimensional Doors removed] [No Lag] [Fun]

Rubber farm is not hard, just 20m or so

But it does depend on the size of it.  A couple maps ago I built one that included 17k planters/harvesters/fertilizers.  brought the server down to .2 tps before I even finished it, and it got removed before I could even run it.  Took days of play time to build

But it does depend on the size of it.  A couple maps ago I built one that included 17k planters/harvesters/fertilizers.  brought the server down to .2 tps before I even finished it, and it got removed before I could even run it.  Took days of play time to build

What's wrong with you? 17k of each or a total of that much? WHAT?! Just .. What?? You're insane.. I can only get a few to work, not talking about 17k o.o wooow

What's wrong with you? 17k of each or a total of that much? WHAT?! Just .. What?? You're insane.. I can only get a few to work, not talking about 17k o.o wooow

17k of each.  this was one level and encompassed the total area a player could load.  I had planned on 17 levels originally. . .  Guess some things just aren't meant to be.

Chugs, I think you might go a bit overkill on everything... Slow down your industrial rampage for a minute! Nah, I approve of automation and creating stuff like that, so go ahead. Just don't crash the server.

Usually I build it massive, and see how much it lags out the server, then just slowly scale back until the server's running better.