"bad login"

Hello there. I've begun upgrading my tekkit server from 2.1 to 3.x, and i decided to simply take the fresh tekkit and start importing things from there. I've installed commandbook, choptree2, permissionsbukkit and safe creeper. These seem to work, or at least they do not give any warnings or errors when starting the server.

However, i seem to be unable to actually get on the server. It's hosted on another computer on my lan, and both in hardware and general configuration outside the server nothing has changed. The only message i get is "bad login" client-side, and "[iNFO] /192.168.0.4:50894 lost connection" server-side.

Long story short, i get "bad login" without any errors to google on >.<

This has been an issue for a while. If you look at the tekkit bug board there are several people having the same difficulties. I don't think it's the launcher or the authentication server personally, but that leaves very few things it could possibly be. Regardless, the Technic team has been pretty quiet about this, so I can only think that they are working hard towards a solution before they post any possibly misleading info.

This has been an issue for a while. If you look at the tekkit bug board there are several people having the same difficulties. I don't think it's the launcher or the authentication server personally, but that leaves very few things it could possibly be. Regardless, the Technic team has been pretty quiet about this, so I can only think that they are working hard towards a solution before they post any possibly misleading info.

Notch accidentally all over the auth servers.

• 1 year later...