IS THERE ANY OLDER VERSIONS OF TEKKIT FOR MAC 10.5.8

IHaveAQuestion

• 3 months later...

Found a solution. so go to the top right of the screen click on the magnifying glass, then search "java" then click on "java preferences then make sure only the one that says "Java SE 6" is checked (the little box has a check mark) then close the window and run+update tekkit luancher then that should be it!

P.S. Tell me if this helps any and try to rate this up so other ppl can see it. thanks.

Found a solution. so go to the top right of the screen click on the magnifying glass, then search "java" then click on "java preferences then make sure only the one that says "Java SE 6" is checked (the little box has a check mark) then close the window and run+update tekkit luancher then that should be it!

P.S. Tell me if this helps any and try to rate this up so other ppl can see it. thanks.

There is no way to "rate up" a post and that type of begging is frowned upon around here. Also, the OP has been gone for months so I doubt this is helpful for his very old issue with the now updated Launcher

in addition to what jorcer said, this solution would not work for the OP anyway because he's on an old version of mac OS. that is his problem in its entirety.