[3.0.4][24/7]Adventurer's Tekkit - 25 slot[LogBlock][LWC][Essentials][Europe]

RemzNL

Minecraft name: dvskid84

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?): There will be major projects, just not sure what right now, since i'm new to tekkit, Just want to find a good server with fun people on it, to see what I can come up with in a tekkit server. thanks :D

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft name: Mike611309

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?): Well, I would like to play with others and see the creativity going on, not that much of an expert on Tekkit, but willing to learn more about it and see what the limits are ((Got to spend the summer vacation on something :P))

Minecraft name: FryCookGamer

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?): Create a factory / company using alot of stuff from Industrial / Build craft and Red Power. Alos meet new peeps and form some connections in the vast growing Tekkit community.

IGN: Snapplepeach

Plans: What brings me the most enjoyment is working with the technology aspect of Tekkit. I love building machines, resource sorting and distribution, electricity grids, and railroads. For the most part I like to build things that everyone can benefit from, rather than filling my house with exclusively personal goodies. With that in mind, I think that I would work best where I can assist with public facilities. I've been playing tekkit for long enough to know a decent amount of what most items do and how to make them, and don't mind doing my homework to learn about new things. I'd love to work with people more experienced than myself so that I can learn new things, and I'm not the kind of guy that asks for help every five minutes.

Minecraft name: SuicidalGorilla

What do you plan to do on our server(any major project plans?): I want to explore and really learn more about Tekkit because I am relatively new to it. I would love to start my own town with a beautiful central landmark or just join a town. I just want to have tons of fun on what seems to be a great, friendly server.

Minecraft name: cm10gab

What do you plan to do on our server: I generally preffer building things using BC and IC with some EE to help with the rarer things that need to be mined, I am then wanting to try something with railcraft.

Minecraft name: voserob

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?): Either join a town/ village and from there build an entire automated production line or either build a solo house and build. and maybe a giant factory not sure yet.

Minecraft name: PimS1997

Location: The Netherlands (I'm folowing bilingual education! )

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?): Build a factory and build a town around it :D, of course while playing survival.

My friend: SirCreeper (IGN Sir_creeper117) is joining me while building the factory , he is signing up here as well! Name of the factory: Creeper inc.

Minecraft Name: Therfir

What do you plan to do on our server?: I have a planning set up to generate 17 different items/machines automatically and be pulled out of chests on command. First I'll need a good source of resources so I'll start out with getting up to speed with EE stuff.

Minecraft name:

kaj_says

Wales

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?):

Fairly new to tekkit, only been playing it a few weeks. Just getting to grips with it.

I'd start off with some sort of medium /small, self-sufficient-ish compound, then maybe eventually some sort of mass factory.

Minecraft name: oFearz

What do you plan to do on our server (any major project plans?): Explore and try all the new things that tekkit offers. Also play with other players and have fun.

Minecraft name: jearwin

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?):Build,research,socialize, i would also like to join a town and play with other, i feel alone to play by myself sometimes :C

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons