[3.0.4][24/7]Adventurer's Tekkit - 25 slot[LogBlock][LWC][Essentials][Europe]

RemzNL

Minecraft name: CookieMonster_XD

What do you plan to do on our server(any major project plans?); Build a house, Explore not just the world but Tekkit in general, Mine(I like to mine), Get to know other player on the server and i would like to make an EMC Factory using Energy Collectors and Relays.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft name: wels100

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?): have fun with other players build alot things and make a underwater base or something.

Minecraft Name: Xorxa

Why do you want to join: I have tried out some different servers, but most of them are located in the US and therefor i get unbearable lag. Would like to join a European server and a Tekkit server which is pretty plain. Also like everyone else i like to play with other people and build huge projects and enjoy them late

If you got MCbans, explain your bans: I haven't

Also you forum is either down or my skills on the interweb is pretty sloppy

Minecraft Name: Xorxa

Why do you want to join: I have tried out some different servers, but most of them are located in the US and therefor i get unbearable lag. Would like to join a European server and a Tekkit server which is pretty plain. Also like everyone else i like to play with other people and build huge projects and enjoy them late

If you got MCbans, explain your bans: I haven't

Also you forum is either down or my skills on the interweb is pretty sloppy

the server (and subsequently the forum) is down for planned maintenance right now, upgrading to tekkit 3.1.1 and resetting the map. it's gonna be a few hours at least before it's back.

the server (and subsequently the forum) is down for planned maintenance right now, upgrading to tekkit 3.1.1 and resetting the map. it's gonna be a few hours at least before it's back.

I'll post an apply of the forum when it's back up again also. If that would help you?

I'll post an apply of the forum when it's back up again also. If that would help you?

lol it wouldn't matter to me, I'm just a guy who plays on the server and happens to know why it's down in this case. I don't run it or anything.

Minecraft Name :4beemaster

Why do you want to join: Looking for a good normal tekkit server. I love building machines and everything. I like to experiment and build. It's hard to find good servers and this sounds good.

If you got MCbans, explain your bans: None

Minecraft Name: mickey45

Why do you want to join: I'm looking for a new tekkit server for me and my friends

If you got MCbans, explain your bans: I was really stupid and i got those bans when i was 12

Minecraft Name: jjxtreme22

Why do you want to join: I'm looking for a no lag server with very little banned items.

If you got MCbans, explain your bans: Long story short, I used to watch Team Avo on Youtube and wanted to be like them. But that was like a year ago. :)

Minecraft Name: nintendopower98

Why do you want to join: Because my friends are hoping to get on this server and because i can't find a non laggy server that doesn't have EVERYTHING banned.

If you got MCbans, explain your bans: i don't think i've ever been banned

Minecraft Name: Nataru

Why do you want to join: Because these server seems nice, plus no weather so no lag

If you got MCbans, explain your bans: I have 1, a couple years ago in a vanilla server for abusing a duplication glitch I found out about.

Minecraft Name: Skelleten

Why do you want to join: A few of my friends have recently sent in a whitelist application, and I thought I would too.

If you got MCbans, explain your bans: In a server I was on a while ago, there was a house I thought was abandoned on my land, so I destroyed it. Turns out it wasn't abandoned.

Minecraft Name: Eli354

Why do you want to join?: I need a tekkit server to join with my friends: Nataru, Mickey, JJ, Nintendo, all them awesome peoples~.

If you got MCbans, explain your bans: I have 1, I'm not exactly sure why, I joined a server, and I was autobanned for greifing, when I just joined it. It was about a year ago.

Minecraft Name: alexkarino

Why do you want to join: I need a tekkit server to join with my friends. The post above it explains.

If you got MCbans, explain your bans: I have one maybe 2 I dont know why i think i accidently griefed when trying to get out of a spawn once or something and auto banned me.

Hey! My friends and I are doing a Tekkit LP on YouTube and we're looking for a server. If you'll have us, we'd love to do just that on your server.

Minecraft Name: KaeElBee

Why do you want to join: Reason Mentioned Above. tl;dr: YouTube LP

If you got MCbans, explain your bans: n/a

Minecraft Name: Martham112

Why do you want to join: I want to join because I am PotassiumPound's friend and so we can have somewhere for the let's play.

If you got MCbans, explain your bans: I've not been banned before!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons