[3.0.4][24/7]Adventurer's Tekkit - 25 slot[LogBlock][LWC][Essentials][Europe]

RemzNL

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Name: SilverSinX

Why do you want to join: I am looking for a good server without half of the useful items that make tekkit so much fun banned, and also with a good uptime :)

If you got MCbans, explain your bans: Never been banned :)

Minecraft Name:maman5656

Why do you want to join:to play tekkit haha build have fun with ppl that i bring onto the server

If you got MCbans, explain your bans:ummmm idk if i have mc bans or not but i have been banned on 1 or 2 servers for doing drop parties and 1 grief that i did to my friend after he did it to me (friend was known in real life)

Minecraft Name: redser10

Why do you want to join: This looks like a fun server to play in. I like how there isn't towns or an economy to make it more like the way Minecraft is for single player.

If you got MCbans, explain your bans: I have no MCbans.

• 3 weeks later...

Minecraft Name:Old_cheese

Why do you want to join:this server seems like a really pure server and doesn't ruin tekkit or minecraft

If you got MCbans, explain your bans: i was banned once but im not sure if it went on the system. it was because i took some of my friends stuff (because he was leaving the server) and the admin saw me and thought is was stealing as he didn't know he was my friend if i am accepted how will i know?

Minecraft name : Mrnoxiuz

What do you plan to do: At first me and my budds are going to mine, have a portable house so we can move around every day. but then when we are rich enough. We will build and epic house!

P.S would be very greatful if u could whitelist gremil and coolfilip we play together :)

Minecraft Name: runterss

Why do you want to join: i've been looking for a nice server like this where you can be free and just play tekkit and make some friends :) i really like tekkit and it annoys me that it's hard to find servers like this, and that's the main reason i want to join, and that it looks like a very nice server. :)

If you got MCbans, explain your bans: i do not have any bans. :)

Skype: runterss, just say that you are from the adventurer's tekkit server :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons