[3.0.4][24/7]Adventurer's Tekkit - 25 slot[LogBlock][LWC][Essentials][Europe]

RemzNL

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft name: bart0vds

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?):

no mayor projects planned, of course build my own little factory! nothing to exaggerated, also i really enjoy watching other people's builds and helping people them out.

i am really looking for a simple and stable server for some time now, so i really hope you will accept me because this looks almost to good to be true.

Minecraft name: stampede247

What do you plan todo on our server: I would love to set up some nice nuclear reactor/industrial craft machines. If the server is enjoyable enough to want to stay and build a while I will probably have my brother join in on some projects.

Minecraft name: Kunzzi

What do you plan to do on our server(any major project plans?): I don't really think I'll start building some huge things by myself. First off I'm new to tekkit so I still don't know how to build all those power stations etc. Maybe one day when I know how I'll build a tree palace with a waterfall and water based power station. I just think I'll adjust to other players.

We need more slots, its full :/

ok, thats to bad for me but its nice to see how many people are interested, and it's better than no whitelist where everyone is strugling to get in and lag . when you have a slot open because people left, will you accept new people who posted here??

ok, thats to bad for me but its nice to see how many people are interested, and it's better than no whitelist where everyone is strugling to get in and lag . when you have a slot open because people left, will you accept new people who posted here??

Sorry, can you please rephrase that so it makes more sense? I can't understand what you are trying to get across.

Minecraft name: Plattmannen

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?): Well, I'm bored playing by myself in the Technic SSP, was hoping to get to know some people and collaborate to make something awesome.

Minecraft name: SpeshalKid

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?): Mainly just learn how to manage these mods better with the help of a community. Maybe bring my friends on here. I've seen how nicely a lot of these mods can work so I really want to figure them out.

Sorry, can you please rephrase that so it makes more sense? I can't understand what you are trying to get across.

yeah that was a bit confusing. with "We need more slots, its full :/" i assumed that you stopped whitelisting people, so i wanted to know, when you start whitelisting again will you still take my application, and when will you start whitelisting again?

yeah that was a bit confusing. with "We need more slots, its full :/" i assumed that you stopped whitelisting people, so i wanted to know, when you start whitelisting again will you still take my application, and when will you start whitelisting again?

I don't it's John's job man.

Minecraft name: Spareace

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?): I plan to find a cozy location and build a house/factory in which I can execute many tekkit shenanigans. Once I get things going I will probably start to build around my house either making it a city with different buildings for each machine type, or just random houses around the area. Along with a few other city-like ideas I have.

Minecraft name: nosila5956

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?): Not sure yet. I like making underwater glass fortresses, so perhaps one of those. Will be playing with my friend, Kaj.

I am not a admin or a hoster >_>

Read the op and open your eyes >_<

Minecraft name: Dvidan

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?): Going to build a factory/company that runs on only lava ^^, or atleast is stationed in the nethet!

Minecraft name:einkoch

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?): having fun, building a neat place for myself, learning more about the mods in tekkit, offer my help if possible

IGN:Havok513

What do you play to do on our server(any major project plans): making a nice house, working together with everyone, and maybe starting a mass production company called NanoCo.

Minecraft name: eningly

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?): furst of al make a house so i can ged some resources then i will begin to build a EE factory its a complecatet thing what i will build on a tekkit server but most tekkit servers have EE disablet so and ofcorse the server is in the country i live zo no lag whooo

Minecraft name: Dvidan

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?): Going to build a factory/company that runs on only lava ^^, or atleast is stationed in the nethet!

You'll have competition with LavaCo :P

ON another note, Remz you said there would be a mass server restart (which would last 10 mins), its been longer and I am getting withdrawal symptoms :P

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons