[3.0.4][24/7]Adventurer's Tekkit - 25 slot[LogBlock][LWC][Essentials][Europe]

RemzNL

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft name: bazak

What do you plan to do on our server(any major project plans?): an underground complex next to a volcano is my first priority. tho will put up a construction shack till it gets fleshed out properly. will also have an above ground set of buildings eventualy.

meet other people and explore with them as well. (if you allow it friendly conflicts against eachother assumeing they say yes).

Minecraft name: bhirsch

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?): Mine for two hours. Get established with IC and EE. I've always wondered how well a small town powered from a central location would work. (Maybe build a Jaffa factory O_o)

Minecraft name: Bijoejinj

What do you plan to do on our server(any major project plans?): i wanna play with all these cool mods again but i dont wana play offline so i was looking for a server with these ^.^

Hello RemzNL

Minecraft name: CaptainExcellent

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?): I'm an experienced tekkit player and I intend to explore repower 2 a bit more since it's updated. You can create very cool stuff with it. I'll start with building an automatic emc farm so I can generate materials without mining to much. The most important reason for me to apply is that I just got griefed (again) on a public server and I'm sick of it. Besides that I hosted my own server for myself and a friend of mine a while ago and I like to interact with other friendly players and help them with their creations.

I hope you will add me to the whitelist. Thanks in advance, Cap.

P.S. Je kan me ook op skype toevoegen: sjoerdhuisman1985

Minecraft Name: gash8

Plans On Server: If I am whitelisted on your server I would make a factory with stuff from industrial craft and build craft. I would also do some stuff with Equivalent Exchange. I am asking to join because every other server changes worlds or I get grieved on.

Minecraft name: Scribbinge

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?): Probably the usual tekkit things. Finding it boring playing solo since my RL friends have got tired of minecraft so looking to meet some new people. Oh, and I'm pretty fond of castles and towers, so one of those will undoubtedly spring from the ground at some point...

Thanks in advance and I look forward to playing with you all soon :)

Minecraft name: DAwe5om3

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?): I plan to learn a lot about the tekkit modpack and for major builds i want to build a nice house from all the stuff i get in my quarries

Minecraft name: Emilche

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?): not any mayor plans. i want to meet some cool members and get some new online friends :D and explore tekkit ofc. :D

Minecraft name: zubzstep

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?):diamond factory/distillation plant and big farm with ic2. Build a store where people can access my finished products like weapons etc, and a complex for people to live, if they so desire

Minecraft name: Gilly777

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?): Just play around and build lots of stuff, Mainly Digging though lol :) do what minecraft is there to do, Have fun whilst hopefully chatting to a few cool people.

Hi i want to join your nice server!

Minecraft Name: MadsTheAlmighty

What do you plan to do on out server: Explore, Build small home, meet new friends and play with them.

Also start building a small area of production of some kind.

Minecraft name: RedZenox

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?): I am planning to build a high tech underground facility with all the major functions as life support, power, security, logistics, and functionality.

Minecraft name: Everdean

What do you plan todo on our server(any major project plans?): I'm a huge fan of BC/IC2 and I plan to exploit that through really cool machines and factories. I want to learn and discover as much as I can with those mods, then move on to RedPower, etc...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons