[3.1.2]JJCraft Tekkit Server[24/7][Econ][Dedicated][Residence][MobArena]

•In Game Name OldGregg546

•Location New Mexico Usa

•Age (18+ Only Please) 18

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? Yes

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? minecraft quite a bit, tekkit none but i'm a fast learner

•Abit more about yourself as a person: college student, lookin to have some fun with a good community.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•In Game Name- WickedGreed

•Location- Indianapolis

•Age (18+ Only Please) -YES?

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? -YUP

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? -A Little wanting to gain more information through playing.

•Abit more about yourself as a person- I have a youtube account sevenwickedsins check it out.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask. Places are limited so when those places are filled Id be sure to edit this post to not waste anyones time afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, I've been playing Technic for a while and it got lonely! I've been looking for an 18+ server so this seems great!

•In Game Name - Rebexxify

•Location - Sweden, just an hour time difference from the UK

•Age (18+ Only Please) - 18

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? - I'm pretty sure I have, yep.

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? - Well, I've played minecraft for I'd say at least a year, and then I discovered technic/tekkit and now I never play vanilla MC anymore! I haven't learned everything about tekkit, far from it, but I love to play around with the machines and learn as I go!

•Abit more about yourself as a person - Well, I'm a fun loving kind of girl, I like to joke around alot. I enjoy meeting new people and just hanging out. I'm not sure what kind of things y'all want to know about me but I guess alot of people say I'm funny, and I'm very easy going. The reason I've been looking for an 18+ server is that I've played on vanilla servers before, with no age limit, and it got so frustrating having to deal with immature people that I went back to playing singleplayer. So yeah, thats basically it. Oh and also, don't worry about me having horrible English thats hard to understand, I'm originally from the U.S. =)

EDIT: I realize now that my post is a bit late, so no worries if it means I'm out! =)

•In Game Name

finalkill

Washington, USA

•Age (18+ Only Please) 27

•Have you read and understood everything in this post?

yes

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit?

used to know a lot, forgot some things

•Abit more about yourself as a person:

I adventure with my buildings/creations, and love to help others.

•In Game Name--yourXoblivion

•Location--USA

•Age--16(soon to be 17, however i'm told i'm mature for my age.)

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? yes, i love the look of this server, i've always wanted to play in a small population server.

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit?-- been playing it for about a month now, i love all of it but EE is the best :)

•Abit more about yourself as a person--still in school, so i cant be on 24/7, escpecially since i also have a job. i like to skate with my friends and occasionally play whatever MMO/RPG my friends have found.

• 2 weeks later...

•In Game Name

jokaro

Sweden

•Age (18+ Only Please)

Yes, been looking for a europe based 18+ tekkit server for a while

I'm have played minecraft for about a year. Played some vanilla before I discovered the world of mods. Since then I have played a lot of singleplayer with a lot of different mods. Both tekkit and other. Played some with tekkit and other mods. Been looking for a tekkit server that is 18+ and europe based for a while now.

•Abit more about yourself as a person

I'm living with my girlfriend and our daughter that is 3 years old. Work full time as a system developer. When I'm not working or being with my family I try to get some gaming. I like to be helpful and work together to achieve more.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, I'm the owner of this server and the server has grown since this post was started & we've had afew donations. As a result the server has been upgraded so later on when I get home I'm gona edit the 1st post with new pictures and info and delete afew people from the whitelist that haven't been active. It's not fair on taking up a space on a white listed server when they are hardly ever online. So later on once I've updated the 1st post. I'd post here stating that we are now open to more application. Please don't post an application untill then. Those who have posted before please repost after I've announced it as its been awhile since the last applications were posted.

Speak to you all later :-)

•In Game Name:yobunch132

•Age (18+ Only Please):19

•Have you read and understood everything in this post?:Yes

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit?:Ive played minecraft since alpha and Ive been playing tekkit for 6 months now and I LOVE IT.

•Abit more about yourself as a person:I love to team up with others in tekkit and minecraft.I love to crack some jokes and I'm good at IC2,Buildcraft,and EE.

Afternoon all!

Jam here - semi-admin and general dogsbody for the server, I help to run and maintain it!

Please keep your applications coming in, we've got a great community going and we really want to share it with you and expand the server. If we get enough active people we might get the factions plugins if players would like it. As John has already said, he had a tidy up on the server last night so its all ready for new arrivals.

So far, the people who have joined the server from this forum have been really great fun to hang around with - if you want to come and join us leave an app, doesn't have to be anything fancy so long as it answers the questions John set out.

Good luck! :)

In Game Name : LenLenny

Age (18+ Only Please) :

-I'm... 16 :'(

-Yes

-a little of minecraft.. i made a tree house!! :3

•Abit more about yourself as a person

-very friendly, and I like it more when i help someone rather than making my own. >.<

•In Game Name > Ravara

•Location > Campos dos goytacazes - Rio de janeiro > Brazil =D

•Age (18+ Only Please) > i have 18 (05/16/1994)

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? Yep, and really liked

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? i know ALMOST everything.. i'm playing it for months.. junst dont found an "homebase" yet =/

•Abit more about yourself as a person. I'm studying to be an mechanical engineer and i have a good time free to play when i want, i'm honest, kind and i always use the reason before emotions, it's really hard to make me angry or mad at something, i'll always try to help when needed too and i hope that the players be nice with me =]

•In Game Name > Lexandro1996

•Location > Turkey

•Age (18+ Only Please) > i have 18 (08/11/1994)

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? : Yes sir !

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? : Ehm.. its hard to tell becouse i know many many things just few thinks dont know

•Abit more about yourself as a person. : My brother computer engineere and i am studying computer engineer too i play minecraft when i revealed first i love this game then i show tekkit and i use my machine brain and learn so many things about tekkit
:)
i have social life but i play game a lot
:)

•In Game Name= Sunrise_Runner

•Location= Florida, USA

•Age (18+ Only Please)= 19

•Have you read and understood everything in this post?= of course

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit?=advanced, know a lot about EE,BC,IC,redpower

•Abit more about yourself as a person=just a kid going through college, playing video games, drab and boring.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons