[3.1.2]JJCraft Tekkit Server[24/7][Econ][Dedicated][Residence][MobArena]

ohu728.png

I.P = 81.19.217.137:27500

NO LONGER EXCEPTING NEW PLAYERS, SORRY.

Server Spawn Area

173d6d.png

About Us

Hi, M*H is a Machinima Group that was form in the Winter of 2007 we are mainly just a group of mature and friendly online friends that know each other very well, We have had normal minecraft servers in the past but these past to months we have had a Tekkit server going. Our ages range from 17-29 and are all from the UK which is handy as their is no time difference between us. We have recently thought about getting our server populated by afew more players like ourselves to join us in our private dedicated server without worry of having our creations griefed.

About Our Server

In May 2012, I started a dedicated server for myself and friends but it started feeling empty so decided to whitelist people. That was when this thread was created. Since then we have had a quite afew players join, some have stayed and some I havent seen since and those people will be taken off the whitelist to make room for more great applicants. Afew of those people who have stayed have donated to help keep the server going & as a result Ive upgraded the server to make room for more players. At the time of writing/updating this post there is about 8 of us that are active and we get on very well.

Below is a list of the main features found around the spawn

•The Main /spawn location (Set for each group)

•The Nether Portal

•Small Market (Might be expanded later on if all argeed on doing so)

•Main Trainstation (Pictured below)

•The Land of Thrills Theme park (Pictured Below)

•The Rusty Warthog Bar/Pub at entrance of theme park (Pictured Below)

•Spawn Tree (Inspired by the Home Tree in Avatar)(Features news/info at the top)

•Mob Arena (Players come here to let off some steam lol)

The Rusty Warthog Bar/Pub is one of our main meeting points when we do something together like going mining etc. The Main Trainstation goes off to different areas where members are currently living. We may need to expand the Station at a later date.

Rules:-

Keep chat clean

No Griefing

No Stealing

Don't abuse glitches/bugs

Respect other server members

Turn Machines etc off when not in use & offline

Plugins:-

World Edit

World Guard

Essentials

Essentials Eco

Jail (Just built a fully working jail island)

PermissionsEx

LWC

ChestShop

McMMO

MonsterDrop

TreeAssist

Portecoulissante

More plugins may be added later if all the members agree on the same plugin as all members get a say to what is added or taken away on our server.

m1pEp.jpg

^Inside of our Main Trainstation^

LErhc.jpg

^The Rusty Warthog at Theme Park entrance^

2ahe1qr.png

^The Land of Thrills Theme Park & The Jail to the right^

1pv4ep.png

^The Mob Arena^

1605xmr.png

^Spawn Tree^

How to Apply

This server is suited for those who want to make more friends of similar age and like to settle in a dedicated server with those new friends without worry of being greifed. Reply here & let us know the following.

•In Game Name

•Age (18+ Only Please)

•Have you read and understood everything in this post?

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit?

•Abit more about yourself as a person

Hasnt been any griefing at all since server was started (May 2012)

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask. Places are limited so when those places are filled Id be sure to edit this post to not waste anyones time afterwards.

Those that we invite, if you end up inactive for over a week you will be removed from the whitelist to make space for others that play more often.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•In Game Name: bradfordjc

•Have you read and understood everything in this post?: Yes.

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit?: I have played minecraft since beta 1.3, and I have met many minecrafters. I have hosted a server before for a while, too. I have played tekkit for 2 months and I have memorized many of the mods and their recipes.

•Abit more about yourself as a person: I'm nice, I dont use profanity, and I like helping people. I also know begginer lua, and speak english correctly.

This server seems to exactly fit the mold of what I have been looking for.

IGN: Snapplepeach

I have read everything!

Experience/Personal: At the risk of giving a rambling personal history, here goes-- I've been playing Minecraft for over a year now, and Tekkit for the last 4-5 months. When I first started playing Minecraft (Vanilla) I quickly found a few friends that were interested in making videos of us showing off our creations. In order to give us our own safe environment, I started paying monthly for our own dedicated Bukkit server. I hoped to expand the server to include new members to our group, much like you guys are doing. Unfortunately, our group began to drift apart. This put a halt on our video-making, and led to us placing the server on an indefinite hiatus. I still have the server files saved onto my computer, gathering virtual dust. After the collapse of our server, I discovered Technic, and fell in love with it. I'm currently a college Engineering major, and the way that Minecraft intersected with engineering elements so elegantly had me hooked. While singleplayer offers unparalleled safety, I am now looking to play with and learn from others. I host a small server on my own computer with a few friends, but none of them are as into the game as I am, and most of the time I feel that the experience might as well be a singleplayer world with the occasional guest. I detest griefing, but also feel uncomfortable on extremely large servers that frequently have dozens and dozens of plugins which seem to restrict players' every move. Ideally, I'd like to find a small server that is quite selective in order to maximize safety, community, and freedom.

•In Game Name : FryCookGamer

•Age (18+ Only Please) : 18

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? : Yes

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? : I have played minecraft since the third day of public beta and have played Tekkit as of a few months ago. Much before that, I have played with all the mods involved ( I was in the first 100 to download Buildcraft.)

•Abit more about yourself as a person : I Love Shooters, Strategy, and MMO's With a passion. Minecraft has kinda fallen in between all three and, because of this, is my favorite game at the moment. Im looking forward to The Skyrim DLC ( PC ) Assassins Creed III, Borderlands 2, and Guild Wars 2. After college I hope to join the Army and become a Ranger like my Father and His Father. After that, I hope to get into a PC job or anything like the military ( Federal level law enforcement, gun salesman, or a Private military company).

Hope to see you guys in game!

- Woodrow (Minecraft ign : FryCookGamer)

• Tubinator
  • Indianapolis, Indiana
  • Yes sir! (or ma'am)
  • Been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.2 and Tekkit since about 4 months ago.
  • I'm a pretty outgoing guy who loves playing Minecraft/Tekkit with people who aren't 12. I also have been playing Minecraft/Tekkit with Snapplepeach for a little over a year now.

• cypher896

• Eastern USA
  • Yes I have
  • Yes, I have been playing Minecraft since February of 2011. I have been playing Technic/Tekkit/Yogbox for the past 5 months.
  • I've been playing Minecraft on my off time as a full time worker. I normally play on the weekends a good amount and hang out with buddies of mine and have a grand time. Other than Minecraft I have been an avid World of Warcraft fan for the past 6 years. I still play often but have been getting away from it since I got a new job recently and have not much time to dedicate myself to the long and arduous time suck the game can take. More on the personality side; I am educated and I generally don't cuss around children (if applicable on this server) and I generally like to have a good time and don't get serious often, especially in a game.

Thank you.

•In Game Name: ubernator44

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? yes

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? 1 month

•Abit more about yourself as a person: im a computer builder, mechanic, techy sort of person. play fps, mmorpg, ect ect. looking for a great minecraft community XD cant wait to join.

•In Game Name: Emeraldbells

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? Yes I have.

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? Quite a lot of minecraft experience but no tekkit experience apart from yogscast/duncan...I really want to learn with a friendly community!

•Abit more about yourself as a person: I am a friendly video game player looking for an awesome minecraft community to join!

:D

•In Game Name : cm10gab

•Have you read and understood everything in this post?: Yes

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit: Have played minecraft for a while and tekkit for a few months and technic for a few months before that. have main done automated factories with some basic EE to help get some of the more difficult resources, but am now trying out some railcraft.

•Abit more about yourself as a person: Currently a student at university studying chemistry

IGN: joeysefika

Have you read and understood everything in this post: Yep

Experience with minecraft/tekkit: Minecraft since alpha, playing tekkit since pre-launcher days. Familiar with IC2, buildcraft, Redpower and thaumcraft

Abit more about yourself as a person: Not much to say really, im a chef in training, spend my free time on MC when I have some. Im sick of SSP so keen to get into some SMP.

Cheers,

Joe

•In Game Name: TCastro1332

•Age (18+ Only Please): 20

•Have you read and understood everything in this post?: Yes. Yes I have.

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit?: I've been playing Minecraft since 1.6 beta, but am relatively new to Tekkit. I would need a little help setting up more complex systems.

•Abit more about yourself as a person: I work at my parents store, keeping inventory and just helping around. I'm trying to save up enough to open my own store, go to college, or both. I have a long distance girlfriend.

•In Game Name: shitblocks( i know its a bad name PLEASE dont be fooled by it)

•Age (18+ Only Please): 18, nearly 19

•Have you read and understood everything in this post?: Yes. Yes I have.

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit?: ive been playing for about a month on a tekkit private server with 2 other friends, ive already had minecraft from quite near the start so im expirienced in normal mc. i kind of didnt like the fact it was just 3 of us on our little private server and i was the only one actually online sometimes.i really like tho mod since it adds alot to minecraft and even after 1 month of playing im not even close to getting bored yet.

•Abit more about yourself as a person: about that name, i made it when mc just came out so i was younger i hope it will not bother people since this is a 18+ server so no little kids here :). dont make assumptions on it since im not an asshole im actually a niceguy who likes to help people. im quite expirienced with redstone aswell. im also active ALOT since currently ive got my hollidays wich means i have 8 weeks to do what i want. now about my personal life: currently im in a educational course for security, after that i plan on going into the military training program. Even tho i live in The Netherlands i speak english as if it was my main language.

i hope you find me good enough for your server and i will be looking forward to a reply.

Cheers,

Tim

shitblocks( i know its a bad name PLEASE dont be fooled by it)

That's an awesome name.

Anyway...

•In Game Name - Doktr

•Location - UK

•Age (18+ Only Please) - 21

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? - Not a word. (Obviously, yes)

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? - Been playing Minecraft (far too much) since beta. Been hooked on Technic for a few months now. Spent waaay too long on my most recent Technic (singleplayer) world and got bored after reaching most of the endgame EE stuff and building so many contraptions it's daft, so I'm looking for a decent multiplayer server instead of just starting afresh with a new world on my own again.

•Abit more about yourself as a person - Recently unemployed so I need something to invest a LOT of my spare time in. Always willing to help and have a lot of creative ideas, but as I said, I felt they were wasted on a singleplayer world. I like the idea of playing on a local (UK) server that isn't full of 12 year old (no offense to any actual 12 year olds) and hope I can give something back to the community I've leeched from for so long.

Happy crafting,

Joe

•In Game Name: Lord_Reinhart

•Age (18+ Only Please): 26

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? That I have.

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? I acquired minecraft and tekkit fairly recently but I am pretty solid on the fundementals now. After getting a little bored at how 'convenient' EE was, I've been mainly focusing on the industrial side of tekkit - I mean, who doesn't like flying rail carts?

•Abit more about yourself as a person: Well I've been following Minecraft for a long while but only took the plunge after seeing the Tekkit modpack and the amazing stuff you can build with it. I prefer playing multiplayer, particularly with Tekkit since it lends itself to creative co-operation and also gives the incentive for your machines to also look good as well as being practical. I do like my online games and like how you can achieve great things in minecraft without the need to be online continuously for long scheduled times (yep ex-MMO raider here). That being said, I do work so I would mainly be on evenings/weekends. I don't use l33t/text speak but make no promises on the odd (sometimes hilarious) typo falling in.

Cheers,

Reinhart

Hi all, Sorry Ive havent been on to read applications but to be honest with you all. Sunday morning I was up late so I couldnt fall asleep sunday night and I had work early monday and I work for 10-12 hours a day, So I stayed up and went to work. After work monday I was too tired to even turn pc on lol. So Im on now, gona read all application as I only have afew spaces left and me and my guys in my group will decide together who to invite. Thanks for your interest all.

•In Game Name

TitanOfTitanz

Newcastle, England

•Age (18+ Only Please)

Yes

I am very experianced with minecraft and I'd call myself an average in the ways of Tekkit.

I'm the type of person that loves to help people if they are in need of help and I love to adventure and build.

New

•In Game Name

Shadelin_Night

Near Philadelphia Pa., USA

•Age (18+ Only Please)

Yep

I am pretty well experienced in minecraft and I'd call myself fair in Tekkit

Married with kids, work full time (plus on-call) for a biopharm companyin the calibration and instrumentation department (since most people don't know what Metrology is). Ex-military.

I have a decent sense of humor and I am often helpful to people who need it,I won't say 100% of the time since I do like to get my stuff done as well.

•In Game Name - Cplskittles

•Location - New Hampshire, US

•Age - 19

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? - Yes!

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? - I've been playing Minecraft since beta 1.3, but have only had about a month's experience with Tekkit. I learn fast, however.

•A bit more about yourself as a person - I'm a pretty chill person, I don't have an attitude problem so I don't get into fights on servers or anything. I'm out of high school and I'm looking towards a career in the Air Force this coming October. There's not really much else to say, I'm a boring guy

:P

•In Game Name ryan3010

•Location Australia

•Age (18+ Only Please) 20

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? yes

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? high experience in minecraft and i have a moderate understanding of most of the mods in tekkit

•Abit more about yourself as a person im a gammer thats looking for a friendly minecraft community

•In Game Name - Spister

•Location - California, US

•Age (18+ Only Please) - 18

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? - Yes!

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? - Played minecraft for about a year now! I am new to Tekkit, though.

•A bit more about yourself as a person - I am a really laid back and respectful person! Although I do not play a ton, I enjoy playing minecraft socially but hate griefing, so I was very excited when Snapplepeach (I go to school with him) told me about your guys' server!

:)

My Ingame Name is : Abraxsas

I live in : Germany

My Age : 18

I have understood everything in the post

My experience in Minecraft and Tekkit are that,i play minecraft since beta 1.2_02 now all recepies often playing online . I played with Industrialcraft and Buildcraft before Tekkit was released.

About me : I'm a just a Player who likes to play as a Hermit on its own but im searching for a small server which is fresh and with some people where you dont get problems

•In Game Name

Plattmannen

Sweden

•Age (18+ Only Please)

Yup.

Been playing minecraft since the 1.2 Beta and Technic Pack since 2.1.1, never tried out multiplayer tho. Would be fun.

I'm a 20 year old guy that just finished school and looking for some casual gaming with some awesome ppl on the side of my summerjob. I think I'm a pretty social guy and sometimes even funny (YES, YOU DIDN'T MISREAD THAT!")

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons