• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:

Havok513

Boston, Mass USA

16, sorry, but very mature for my age.

Have you understood everything in this post?

Undoubtedly.

Experience with minecraft/tekkit?:

Played minecraft for 2 years, tekkit for about 3 months. Have been an admin on a minecraft server before, and a co-owner on another.

A bit more about me:

British, moved to America. I'm just looking for a nice server to play on, very trustworthy. I do believe I'm quite polite, people usually tell me so, and I love to play together and have fun.

•In Game Name: Grandkuma

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? Yes.

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? Been fiddeling with tekkit since Duncan put up his first video.

•A bit more about yourself as a person: I'm a guy that likes to relax. I'm helpful when needed to be and regard griefers as attention whores.

•In Game Name

SLIPLV

Latvia

•Age (18+ Only Please)

•Have you read and understood everything in this post?

Yes i have.

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit?

We've been playing Tekkit for a month or so, Minecraft for more than year.

•Abit more about yourself as a person.

Unemployed for summer, so i have tons of time to play some games with friends, so decided to join your server.

I enjoy building stuff and just having fun in minecraft.

-

-

-

•In Game Name

mrDeo

Latvia.

•Age (18+ Only Please)

Yes.

Been playing for a while.

•Abit more about yourself as a person

I'm a helpful person who loves challange

Looking for a nice server to play on and have fun with my friends.

-

-

-

•In Game Name

Rayens

Latvia

•Age (18+ Only Please)

Yes

~half year minecraft and ~month Tekkit

Currently a student at university studying economics.

I'm Friendly, hardcore gamer who dominates Fat Donorvo.

-

-

-

Hope you don't mind that i put all 3 of us in 1 application, hope we get accepted and can join your server asap and have a nice time.

In game name: GhGhK

Have you read and understood everything in this post?: Yea, sure have.

Experienced with minecraft/tekkit: Skilled in minecraft, kinda new to tekkit.

A bit more about yourself in person: Final year of High School, i consider my self to me a decent gamer, willing to help anyone in need most of the time, unless I have other stuff that i am doing.

IGN: tayterj

I have read and understood the entire post.

Experience/Personal: I love Minecraft. It is the most versatile and creative, and just all around perfect game. I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.1_2 (December 2010) and I have been playing Technic/Tekkit for about 6 months. I have a decent understanding of redstone and its workings, and I am a great builder (both creative and efficient in any project). I have MUCH past experience at administrating and moderating bukkit servers as well as console server maintenance and can provide assistance in any way, also empathizing with the stresses of server staff. Aside from Minecraft, I am a recent graduate from High School and am beginning an undergraduate program in Christian Ministry (don't worry im not gonna preach on your server lol). I love hunting, fishing, backpacking, and Ultimate frisbee. I am also an Eagle scout :)

In Game Name: wizkingxx

•Age: 12 (But I'm Very Mature And Trustworthy( Please Trust Me On That)).

•Have you read and understood everything in this post?: Yes I Have.

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit?: I Am A Very knowledgeable Person Who Have Played These Mods For The Last 2 Months , I Am Also A Very Popular Person On A Server Called Myriad-craft.

•Abit more about yourself as a person: I Am A Polite , Helping And Good Hearted Like Say A New Person On The Server Needs A Home I Shall Share, And Also Bring Joy To The Other Members Of The Server.

•Extra Note: My Skype Name Is "wizkingxx" And I Will Talk To You Via Skype For More Information (no quotes where my skype name is)

•In Game Name:BigBadWilly

•Age (18+ Only Please)21

•Have you read and understood everything in this post?:Yes

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit?:Newbie

•Abit more about yourself as a person:Well I Work At Chapters/Friends Travel Agency,I Love To Play Games,Hang With Friends Go Swimming, I Have A Decent Sense Of Humor Am ALways HelpFul And I Love To Build,

In Game Name: Emackin0714

•Location USA Louisville KY

•Age (18+ Only Please) 19

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? yes

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? Ive had it for along time and i am experienced in factories and automated machines

•Abit more about yourself as a person im starting college

•In Game Name Khalain

•Location Redditch, England

•Age (18+ Only Please) 32

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? indeed

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? lots/fair, been playing minecraft for ages and been messing around with tekkit single player for quite a while on and off, most recently been doing alot of equivalent exchange

•Abit more about yourself as a person, well im a mature gamer (god that makes me sound old) i respect other people and their property ingame hence why i prefer white list servers to avoid griefing, currently unemployed so should be able to sink a decent amount of time into projects, laid back and friendly.

•In Game Name?: DUDEiFAIL

•Age (18+ Only Please): 14, but as mature as 18! Sometimes.

•Have you read and understood everything in this post?: Yes!

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit?: Played MC since indev, Tekkit, I started two weeks ago, because I became too lazy to install the mods seperatley. But alot of experience.

•Abit more about yourself as a person: I'm Dutch, with very good English. I suck at building creative things, but I'm good at building functional things, they're not the best, but they're compact and functional. I am also a team player. If I liked to play isolated, I would've played SP.

•In Game Name: kiesto123

•Age (18+ Only Please): 36 (Thats my son in the picture)

•Have you read and understood everything in this post?: Yes.

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit?: I know how to do most of the stuff in E.E, not much buildcraft.

•Abit more about yourself as a person: I'm married and have 1 son who is 11 years old. I have a good sense of humor and I don't curse a lot. I've helped out at a homeless kitchen also. I love animals, both cats and dogs. I hope I get chosen for this server.

Thanks,

Spencer.

•In Game Name:djbiti1

•Have you read and understood everything in this post?: YES

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit?:Minecraft:9 months, Tekkit:5 months

•Abit more about yourself as a person: I would like to play on this cool server with my friend dudu_dudy and other peoples

•In Game Name dudu_dudy

•Location Romania

•Age (18+ Only Please) 18

•Have you read and understood everything in this post ? yes

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit ? minecraft about one year and with tekkit about 5 months

:D

Me ... hmm well i can say that I'm a sociable person interested in computer games and music. I just want to have some fun with my friend djbiti1 and other people

:D

Hello all,

my ign is weeklykill(long story)

im 16 sorry for tht but im looking for a server tht is not reset after a block is missing in someones house so i thought why just not try

i have played tekkit since new year but stopped when the java directory fault came up but thts fixed now

about myself hmm i love playing tekkit and many other games i like playing with partners or alone i planning to build my new pc later this month so i will not lag anymore playing with friends is the time of my life having loads of fun is important to me

so if you say okay let him in i say yeeeeeeeeeeeha

if you say dont let me in ill just search for another server but let me know if you reject me ok?

oh and my englisch is not bad at all compared to others from around here i live in belgium btw.

•In Game Name MilneR31

•Location West Mids

•Age (18+ Only Please) 32

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? yep

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? I am a long time player from day 1

•Abit more about yourself as a person i am a big gamer, in a clan call VS-UK and enjoy ditting here for hour badhing blocks

:)

In Game Name = soapy_rope

•Location = in front of my computer

•Age = 30

•Have you read and understood everything in this post = yes

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit = been playing for about 6 months and from the first day i was hooked, love the game and if i could i would take it into the bedroom :-)

•Abit more about yourself as a person = wife, 2 kids, 4 dogs, 6 cats, 8 gold fish, 2 rabbits and a hamster, therefore need time off playing on the computer, Please help

•In Game Name: iwilldraw1233

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? Of course

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? a year exactly

•Abit more about yourself as a person:well it says in my in game I like to draw. My name is Steve. I'm a co-owner of a vanilla server called Dawn of the Immortals. I've got a sister, 2 brothers, a dog, 2 cats, both my parents are alive, I currently don't own my own computer. I'm going into high school this year.

•In Game Name: courville1019

•Location Connecticut, USA

•Age (18+ Only Please) 19

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? yes

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? minecraft about a year and 2 months at tekkit

•Abit more about yourself as a person, im a guy who enjoys playing and creating new things in minecraft/tekkit and i also like long walks on the beach.

Hello everyone,

From the first batch of people who we have chosen, we have removed those who have not been active/not been on at all to free up space. We will be looking through the rest of your applications over the next few days so keep an eye out as we may pick you.

Thanks,

Jam (from the server)

•In Game Name - ENEMYPOTATO

•Location - Hamilton, New Zealand

•Age (18+ Only Please) - 17 ( i won't lie unlike all the other 12 year olds saying their 18...)

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? - yes

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? - Very experienced in both micecraft and tekkit, i know most crafting recipes off by heart.

•Abit more about yourself as a person - Im in my final year of highschool and although i do study alot, i manage to get quite a bit of down time which i mainly put towards sport and minecraft. im currently 2nd in the school based on my marks last year and through out the current year. i would love to join ur server and i can share my knowldege will all the others and help and assist them as much as i can. i hope you chose me not based on my age but the contents of my character.

• Uratallone

• Indianapolis, Indiana

• Age 21

• Yes

• I have been playing minecraft since Beta 1.3 and started playing Tekkit about 2 months ago.

• I am, for the most part, a reserved person who keeps to himself. But I will help others (within reason) if they require any assistance in building or if they just want a mining buddy.

•PS- Tubinator is my friend and recommended me to join your server.

• 2 weeks later...

•In Game Name

sebdmc1

Atlanta, GA, USA

•Age (18+ Only Please)

Yes'm/sir

About 2 years (2010)

Just finished college with a master's degree in computer science, looking to be an IT manager, or NBA Player, since i'm 6'9". I like minecraft because i've always liked building legos, and it reminds me of my childhood.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons