[3.1.2]JJCraft Tekkit Server[24/7][Econ][Dedicated][Residence][MobArena]

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•In Game Name: ysilli

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? yes

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? i know alot about ic2 and red power

•Abit more about yourself as a person: I go to monmouth university. i am a soccer player and when i have free time i play tekkit.

•In Game Name jdam3443

•Location South Carolina, USA

•Age (18+ Only Please) 18

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? Yes

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? I have been playing for about a year now. So yes and no and im always ready to learn.

•Abit more about yourself as a person I love playing minecraft lol and im always on. been looking for a good server thats more of like everyone is trusted and it seems like your server is going to meet my standards. I play on minecraft everyday so there would be no point in deleting me/removing me if im accepted. Im very helpful and i love helping out if i can/

•In Game Name = YeOldeSchooler

•Location = Canada

•Age (18+ Only Please) 19

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? Yes I have

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? Minecraft for almost a year, tekkit for about a month.

•Abit more about yourself as a person = Still not sure where I am going in life, I try to be friendly and am always willing to help anyone who needs it. Talk to me whenever!

•In Game Name: Mronionz

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? i have been playing tekkit for about 6 months now and understand our most of it works now

•Abit more about yourself as a person: i have a silly sense of humor and i love working together with people to make awesome tekkit creations

• 2 weeks later...

This server is up for those already on whitelist but we had to start fresh due to host messing everything up and taking over 24hrs to reply to tickets. So we have a new host now, new world, new spawn and just setting everything back up. I have a full time job and I'm the only one who deals with permissions, console & host stuff when it comes to running a server. A friend of mine has admin commands to help out when Im not about. So once server is up and we work out how many active players are still on then Id write here with the available open spaces for new players. Until then Only current whitelisted people can come on.

IP is 81.19.217.137:27500

Those whitelisted, when you come on please read new rules and report anything that doesnt seem right as its still all new and I had to re-do permissions and everything and its given me afew more grey hairs :-p

• Mindsedge

• Pennsylvania, USA

• Sure have!

• Only got into it recently(meaning about two months, thanks to the Yogscast really) but it's pretty basic really. I comprehend machinery/crafting and I'm pretty good at building structures.

• Usually pretty helpful with people, and I have this habit of not causing trouble for myself or others because I'd sooner just enjoy the experience and not ruin things.

•In Game Name - Nelmsky

•Location - UK

•Age (18+ Only Please) 27

•Have you read and understood everything in this post? Yes, i have.

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? - Around 6 months

•Abit more about yourself as a person. Good sense of humor, enjoy building machines that do pointless things :)

•In Game Name: TheDerf80

•Age (18+ Only Please): 32

•Have you read and understood everything in this post?: Yes

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit?: I've played on a few servers, have my own up for 3 friends and myself. Looking for a nice community to play along with.

•Abit more about yourself as a person: I'm a father of 2, I enjoyed Minecraft upto the day I found Tekkit and haven't gone back to regular Minecraft since. I love learning about new mods and understanding some of the older ones abit more with each passing day. I play along with Nelmsky and MindsEdge =)

•In Game Name Lady_Ceres

•Location Pennsylvnia

•Age (18+ Only Please) 30

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? I have been playing for a few months now and got right into tekkit upon getting the game. I can't do the super advanced machines but I can do the more basic things.

•Abit more about yourself as a person: Just a bored girl who is trying to find a nice home for the game, this server looks like it has a lot of people in my age group and beyond which is absolutely wonderful. Would just like somewhere to spend my time when not doing other things

:)

•In Game Name Flyinginverted19

•Location USA

•Age (18+ Only Please)19

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? Been playing for about half a year but have lots of knowledge to share

•Abit more about yourself as a person Im currently in college rotc and i am very quite and keep to my self and not very nosey

•In Game Name* Warthing

•Location* Washington

•Age* 18

•Have i read and understood everything in this post?* Yes

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit?* I played a lot of vanilla minecraft, then i moved into using mods and plugins like mmocraft. After those all got boring i ran into the technic pack. I really enjoy it.

It gives us the chance to be even more creative and use the pieces of the game in a more advanced way.

•Abit more about myself as a person* I am the typical gamer. When i have the time to game and i have finished what i planned for the day. I log on and just try to relax and have some fun. I am a socialable person,

i like hanging out and talking, and i play multiple games and don't really single anything out. Everything and everyone is worth taking the little bit of time to try out to me.

P.S. I'm looking for a new server because for some reason my last server owner thought it was funny to give greifers op...

•In Game Name- S0LID_M4TTER

•Location South Carolina, USA

•Age (18+ Only Please) 24

•Experience with minecraft/tekkit? I have been playing minecraft since it was 5 dollars to purchase and Tekkit for 4 months or so.

•Abit more about yourself as a person- I'm overweight and always hungry, I like symmetry in buildings so my stuff ends up being very exact and symmetrical. my favorite color is green, Irelia needs a nerf, Horde is too stronk, and I really, really, really, like pie and Lady_Ceres. thank you and have a blessed day.

I like all the new apps. Only wana except about 5 ATM so me and other trusted players will look at the reviews later and then pm those we except. Please remember that the server is still being rebuilt due to old host messing up so permissions are still being sorted and spawn is half complete but its a lot nicer than old world by far :-)

Speak to you guys later :-)

Ign: Thunderworm

Live in Florida

Read your rules, nothing special, just behave

Played Mc since beta, started tekkit a bit ago

OK So heres why im here, my brother and I were playing on a server a bit ago, it disappeared, my mate got the game recently and we're all looking for a new server to play on, my brother is 6 years older and my mate is my age. We normally just sit on my couch burn a few then play MC, we don't grief or steal, (put up with that shit trying open servers >.>). Just looking for a server to call home. Cheers!

In Game Name- Kol_Xirel

Location- California

Age (18+ Only Please)- 21

Have you read and understood everything in this post?- Yup

Experience with minecraft/tekkit?- I've mainly played minecraft on the xbox 360 and the actual Technic pack, not tekkit. Seeing how it's the same thing though, my expierence is with EE and RedPower. I'm trying out railcraft in my technic playthrough

A bit more about yourself as a person- college student looking to play with a good community.

Right, Hello again. Had quite afew applications to go through. I havent picked the best out the lot, we went through the apps in order and excepted the 1st 5 who seemed like they will fit in well. So for the others Im sorry if you never got a message from me but it was only 5 spaces this time round. Ive messaged those players to ask if they still want to join. Those who have already found a server I will replace with the next suitable application.

Thank you all for your interest :-)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons