No Option to Play Mod-pack After Installing (MAC)

cmtrent

Question

I've searched to find a forum post trying to find the same problem I'm having, it came up dry. The issue is that I can't install any mod packs. It gives me the option to install, I then wait, then it finishes, but then I have the option to delete the pack or install. I tried installing it again, deleting the pack, increasing ram, updating java and the launcher itself. Does anyone know how to fix it, or even have the problem?

8 answers to this question

• Moderators

post the log

logs can be found when clicking the Cog-Wheel button on the top right corner on the launcher window.
If you can't open the launcher the logs can also be found inside "User Name" -> Library -> Application Support -> techniclauncher -> logs

Paste the content on pastebin.com or paste.ubuntu.com and give the link.

• Moderators
[SEVERE] java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in path at index 37: file:///Users/Doe/Library/Application Support/technic/logs/

I've seen the exact same error line on another report. I haven't yet figured out what's causing this...

I spoke too soon. http://forums.technicpack.net/topic/130597-unable-to-download-modpacks/ read that report

Edited by Munaus