Buildcraft 3?

anyone know any information as to if buildcraft 3 will be added to Tekkit. Or does anyone know if Buildcraft 3 can be added to the mods folder to be added to tekkit. If so what folders should i add and delete and what not.

Their is a beta version of build craft 3 for SMP but it has yet to be released. If you watch direwolf's server lets play series he is playing with a bunch of the mod devs on a specially modded server. That is loaded with beta versions of their mods that they are testing and giving sneak previews of.

For the time being we are stuck with build craft 2 and I'm sure that the tekkit devs will include it as soon as they can get a stable SMP bukkit port of it.

The beta SMP version they are testing comes with a array of new logic gates that act both as gates and engines. So you will no longer need to use redstone engines to power wood pipes allowing for even more compact setups.

They also have a new hopper, which has a limited internal storage space and will feed items into a attached machine as needed. So you will now have a tool to help combat item leaks when trying to pump things into a full or near full inventory.

Another cool thing is that the crazy forestry dev is adding his awesome new user interface system to build craft. Which will allow the user interfaces to display warnings as well as other cool info. Including how much energy a engine is producing and its current heat level. Also in the case of other machines if they are missing something needed to run like build craft energy or how quick they are running.

I personally cannot wait for SMP logistic pipes but it will be awhile before we see that due to how complex that mod is. So it will have to wait to minecraft 1.3 when SSP will be merged with SMP.

The beta SMP version they are testing comes with a array of new logic gates that act both as gates and engines. So you will no longer need to use redstone engines to power wood pipes allowing for even more compact setups.

They also have a new hopper, which has a limited internal storage space and will feed items into a attached machine as needed. So you will now have a tool to help combat item leaks when trying to pump things into a full or near full inventory.

Another cool thing is that the crazy forestry dev is adding his awesome new user interface system to build craft. Which will allow the user interfaces to display warnings as well as other cool info. Including how much energy a engine is producing and its current heat level. Also in the case of other machines if they are missing something needed to run like build craft energy or how quick they are running.

I personally cannot wait for SMP logistic pipes but it will be awhile before we see that due to how complex that mod is. So it will have to wait to minecraft 1.3 when SSP will be merged with SMP.

Yeah, I love the new SMP LP from direwolf. :D I also can't wait for those logistic pipes. That'll be awesome. The 1.3 update will come 1 august, but ofcourse we'll have to wait after that for mods to update and that could be a long wait. (But it's worth it. (Hopefully))