A new Idea for the Technic team! Technic team please read!!

The Technic Team probably could make money if they wanted to. But they don't, they pay for it all out of their own pockets and they don't take donations. So I'd imagine that they aren't interested in making money or a strategy guide. I understand you have good intentions and all, but next time, just read around. Make sure you aren't saying something that may make you look stupid or check to make sure your information is correct.

Oh, and yes, they have a donations page, but donations go to the modders, not the team themselves.

Actually They do take donations, when u start up the launcher sometimes it says "Donate To The Modders" which they mean them

Actually They do take donations, when u start up the launcher sometimes it says "Donate To The Modders" which they mean them

What that button actually means is exactly what is written "Donate to the MODDERS" the Technic Team have little to no involvement in the development of the mods. the donation button on the launcher donates to the modders who created the mods that are included in the Technic/Tekkit/Yogbox etc. Packs.

in case anyone wanted a more "official" rebuttal to this, here you go. this is false, the technic team does not take donations from anywhere for anything. the only links you can find for donations on the site are links to donate to the various mod authors.

That combined with the fact that profiting from Mojang and other modder's work without their permission is illegal and immoral

I'm rather late to the party, here, but I felt the need to clarify this anyway. The word you are looking for is "inethical" (or "unethical" if you prefer): It is not immoral in the slightest, and it is illegal only in certain specific ways (of which the original suggestion is not one).

What are you discussing about here, I'm getting insane.

Also, if someone wants a Strategy Guide, he has to ask someone to do it or intelligently combine all the knowledge included in the mods' individual wikis.

For short: Money + Strategy Guide (Free Modpack) = NO