Poseidon5001 Posted May 9, 2015 Posted May 9, 2015 (edited) Hey Guys! daPoseidonGuy here! Today I am here to present to you a Flans Mod Minigame server! Heres a trailer: On this server you can play: Free for all Zombies Team DeathMatch Capture the Flag Not only that, but we have awesome maps, by the names of: Desert Conquest Cold War Anarchic City Overrun Airport Battle In The Village A Hell of A Trip There are a lot of cool kits and I think if you join it'll be a blast! Hope to see you on! IP: play.flantasticserver.net To get the mods: Download the Technic Launcher Go to the Modpacks Tab Search the following: Flantastic Pack ORhttp://api.technicpack.net/modpack/flantastic-pack Download! Join IP (preloaded -- if not, play.flantasticserver.com)! For even more fun add me on skype! tenzin.pelletier Edited February 3, 2016 by Poseidon5001 tweaked it up
Poseidon5001 Posted May 10, 2015 Author Posted May 10, 2015 Just added a fairly decent website, courtesy to weebly!http://flantasticserver.weebly.comGetting into the SEO search tools now...
Poseidon5001 Posted May 10, 2015 Author Posted May 10, 2015 So sorry guys! There was a strange glitch in the client configs that seemed to somehow trick the client into thinking the server was whitelisted! But its fixed now
Poseidon5001 Posted May 18, 2015 Author Posted May 18, 2015 Just switched over to a new, easer IP:play.flantasticserver.net
Poseidon5001 Posted February 3, 2016 Author Posted February 3, 2016 I've been debating about adding a new reply to my own topic, to avoid looking like Im trying to bump. I just want to say that the server is officially back and running and even went on the trending page for a while, despite not being that new. I am currently working on a second pack which will have an official survival server and a few extra mods as a result. Anyways, server is back. I also added a trailer to the main post.
Recommended Posts