Syn-Craft 1.0.13D (Latest Version) AotBTeam [syn-craft] Whitelist Server (No mods removed) 20 Slots (Active community and OPs)

omg im so sorry but now it says failed to login: bad login

​Hmmm, well the server is working. I will restart the server. I suggest restarting your client as well and resetting your internet if possible.

Still looking for new applicants!

IGN: Captain_Kidd_
If you have a steam account and wish to add me: WillSP8
Why you want to join: I want to be part of a friendly community to play one of the greatest modpacks made by two of the greatest people!

How often: Most of the time (nearly everyday)
Experience with Attack of the B Team: I played it when it first came out while following the Official YT series with Bdubs and GennyB. I have also come back to it many times with friends and now I want to play it at its most updated point in time :D

Edited by blue_flame

IGN: Captain_Kidd_
If you have a steam account and wish to add me: WillSP8
Why you want to join: I want to be part of a friendly community to play one of the greatest modpacks made by two of the greatest people!

How often: Most of the time (nearly everyday)
Experience with Attack of the B Team: I played it when it first came out while following the Official YT series with Bdubs and GennyB. I have also come back to it many times with friends and now I want to play it at its most updated point in time :D

You have been White-listed and added to the server. You can connect at "syn-craft.ddns.net" (minus the quotation marks).

• 6 months later...

1: i kinda glitched the hell out of this reply.

IGN: Mecha_Herobrine

Steam: clcla20 (add me :D)

Why i want to join: because AOTBT is AWESOME and having a whole community would be amaaazing. :D

How often: twice a week.

Exp on AOTBT: a bit....not too much... but i can learn more. :D hopefully the bottom will be good. :D

You have been White-listed and added to the server. You can connect at "syn-craft.ddns.net" (minus the quotation marks

• 8 months later...