possible powerteleport from battbox?

hi people,

ive been searching the internet for a while now, but i cannot find anything on this matter...

is it possible to teleport power from a battbox to where you need it?

i know the power teleportation can be done if you link engines to powertransport pipes and then to a powerteleport pipe.

but what i want to get is getting the energy that comes from my battboxes to my quarrys, without using cables.

is there something i am missing to accomplish this, or is it just impossible to do?

thanks in advance.

Either Batbox -> energy link -> power teleport pipes -> quarry (distance related losses on the teleport pipe, loads of wasted energy through the energy link (will take the max amount it can))

Or for no losses, (battery in MFE -> ender chest -> batbox near quarry ) cycle -> energy link attacked to quarry.

You can also use engine generators to get it back to EU, you have some losses but nothing too bad so you would go

batbox->energy link->power teleport pipe

and on the receiving side

power teleport pipe->lv engine generator->batbox->whatever you want to power

Either Batbox -> energy link -> power teleport pipes -> quarry (distance related losses on the teleport pipe, loads of wasted energy through the energy link (will take the max amount it can))

Or for no losses, (battery in MFE -> ender chest -> batbox near quarry ) cycle -> energy link attacked to quarry.

Aren't power teleport pipes supposed to be to be lossless now??

hey peple, thnks for the reply...

the nether chest option didnt work, as it was turned off (by server or game i dont know, but my game kept crashing everytime i wanted to craft one)

as for the first option omegajasam gave me, do i put wooden conducting pipes between the energy link and the teleport pipe?

in final i went for the solar array solution, it wasnt cheap, but at least that one worked so far ;)

in all, thanks again for the replys people.