SoniEx2

Launcher doesn't work on GNOME3

Question

There was an issue about this on the old bugtracker but it's gone now...

GNOME3 bugtracker bug: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=741133 (It looks like the LibGDX guys found a workaround for it, so there's that. I'll look at what they did and let you know. EDIT: here: https://github.com/libgdx/libgdx/issues/2475)

(Attached is the screenshot that was on the old bugtracker... It's quite outdated.)

Screenshot from 2014-11-11 20:07:07.png

Edited by SoniEx2
Add screenshot; Add LibGDX workaround

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Pollastre
      I am playing tekkit on a minecraft server. I use optifine and recently the game keeps crashing. I use the official launcher on Tekkit Legends version 1.1.1. Here is my latest crash report. https://pastebin.com/tzmHd8Jp
    • By TheNick
      I've been having an issue with technic launcher as it won't launch anything, it will simply load then the program refreshes and nothing happens, minecraft by itself can launch just fine with no problems but technic won't for some reason, I've done just about everything including:
      1. Reinstalling Technic
      2. Reinstalling java (64 bit)
      3. Reinstalling Minecraft
      4. snooping around the files
      Technic also doesn't leave me with any error messages, it just flashes and goes back to pretending it never did anything in the first place
      please help
    • By NanoByte
      I can't allocate more than 1 GB of RAM to my technic launcer, and before you comment you need to know that I have a 64bit Win10 and 64 bit Java 8 latest version. I also have plenty of memory available (16 more precise) and a pretty nice pc, my only problem is that I can't load any pack because of the Ram restriction 
    • By Underscore
      It was as simple as that. The game closed immediately after the world generated in the Shivaxi RLCraft modpack. The console says, "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError." I have no idea what is happening, I just want to play this modpack but nothing at all is working right anywhere. Your basic answers will probably not solve the issue.

• By TBGS_Destroyer
      So i got Technic and i thought it would be cool yea alot of modpacks and stuff ... so i downloaded pixelmon so i can play with a friend and i clicked play  it loaded then it closed the  launcher and re-opened the launcher saying nothing and i tried this for several modpacks its the same for all of them my java is up tp date 64-bit and i dont know why anything isnt loading??