Creating a modpack, HELP PLEASE!!!

jusjudge

I created my own mod pack and im not sure whats going on i created a modpack for 1.7.10, all the mods are 1.7.10, i tried deleting Java 8 and using Java 7 it still didnt work. i tried using Java Legacy and that didnt work. Im not sure how to use forge or forge mod loader. i tried using forge mod loader but an error pops up saying The mods and versions listed below could not be found "Forge: minimum version required is 10.13.2.1230" BUT when i add mods it says something else different from that. Im not sure what to do im pretty much stuck, if someone can please help me in being able to play my OWN modpack ill appreciate it and will be more than happy for others to try it out. :) 

Edited by jusjudge
forgot to mention something

Are you creating the modpack for your own use, or for a server?

If for personal use, follow this video tutorial by DoctorDharok.  It's simple and fairly easy to follow.  It's very important to make sure everything in your pack is compatible, so take the time to add them one by one and then open minecraft to see if everything works properly before adding the next mod.  Be sure all your mods are for 1.7.10, and that Forge is 1.7.10 (chose the "Universal" version of Forge).
The only change I'd make to the video tutorial is that I used copy.com instead of Dropbox, because of Dropbox changing their policy for public files.  Copy.com is free and very easy.